Ingit

Sometimes I feel Tired ! ?☹️? feels nauseated

6 posts in this topic

There seems to be lot of ups and down, sometimes I’m conscious, sometimes I identify what my minds speaks and believes it... I think why I always not continue the same with my consciousness and why i always slip down to my illusory mind questions and doubts.... I feel lack of Energy sometimes... ????

?IngitScooby ?

Is lack of energy something that can be easily explained or something you need an entire book to fail to understand it?

Just curious how this works.

For example can you simply say "Sleep is just something we do"; end of story?

Or can you say that you feel like sleeping at 2pm because what you are engaged in is something you really shouldn't be doing

and if you were doing something else you wouldn't be tired.  

This might sound dumb but i have a really hard time contemplating this.

Somehow i feel this is deeper than you just being a clockwork thing.

@Ingit

First I’d look for an ample circadian sleep schedule. Then I’d look at food. Those ime are 95% of “ups and downs.”

Then there is falsity and the repetition of it, in the mind, to shine awareness on. This should feel like a joyous journey, and adventure. If it feels like “work”, double check your sleeping & eating habits. 

If those things aren’t already the case, the mind is in ‘fast forward’ thriving on repetition from conditioning. 

Slow it down with meditation every morning and again in the afternoon. Make a tiny change everyday in the direction of well being. You’ll feel great just knowing you are following the direction you are choosing, vs the bummer knowing what you want to change and not changing it. 

Exercise every morning speeds up the changes because you’ll get the feel good chemical cocktail every morning, so you’ll be feeling better, and a cheeseburger & fries, for example, is not nearly as relatively enticing when you’re already feeling good, as it can be when perceived as a “pick me up” relative to feeling low. 

A neat little practice on the food issue, is to use a calendar, and each day write “Food” (as in how you ate yesterday in terms of nutrition & quality) and give it a number, 1 - 10. Then write “vibration” (as in how you feel today) and give it a number 1 - 10. Over weeks, you can visually see the relationship between food and your energy level. This makes it clear cut and easy to see / understand, as it takes the always changing mood & perspective out of the mix. 

The difference between experiencing the world through a typical diet, and a healthy nutritious one, is impossible to communicate. It must be experienced. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Thank you... Will be working in it... My university starts Day after tomorrow and IM going to keep a healthy schedule... I am a lot lazy I dont know why always procastinates... wake up late.... sleep late... bad habits 

?IngitScooby ?