MarkusSweden

Are you a wolf or a fox?

4 posts in this topic

My God, I love Polly, this clip is great, I know for sure I'm a fox. 

That makes me a naive misfit? :( 

Or should I be happy to be one of the honest, righteous and friendly examples of human beings? (Although being runover by the wolves)  

What are you, are you also a fox? :x:x:x

Namaste

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden to go to back to what the woman was saying, I'm someone who doesn't get surprised or outraged by injustices and I think most people are like this. That doesn't make them wolf, all that in of in itself implies is that the person understands and has accepted the existence of corruption in the world. In her analogy, a wolf is an asshole who has no problem with deceiving people in hurtful ways and a fox is someone who can fall victim to this stuff easily. The very thing I say from now is based on this understanding I have of her analogy. It is an ego driven paradigm which even if we entertain,  doesn't account for everyone (she probably didn't intend it that way anyway). The are not only two ways of being which can be categorised as "cold predator" and "warm hearted prey". But it certainly is something to consider. The embodiment of a wolf would be red/orange and the embodiment of a fox would be blue/green, I am guessing. 

Just because you're warm hearted and care about people doesn't mean that you have to be run over. But I would be lying if I were to deny the fact that there is a trade-off in "protecting" yourself from the world and becoming cold, if we are to look at how most ego driven humans function. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Hardly anyone cares about their fellow man. You know what, i was never going to go here but fuck it, here we go. And I am not victimizing myself so do not make this mistake. Society is almost entirely blue and orange and therefore there is a system of total indoctrination in place; hardly anybody has ever thought about it being any other way. The only way to believe you are holistic in your thinking is to be integrated non holistically and this is exactly what happens. Everyone wants to believe they got their shit together and it is not at all obvious to them that the ego is feeding itself. I get on by believing there wouldn't be such an amassment of asshats in nature if there wasn't good reason for them. 

I was raised into a blue family. As it was turning orange my parents got divorced. Once this happened i turned into the pawn of game among them. I started doing drugs when i was 13 and this was completely normal because most of the other kids my age were as well. A clear sign that there is a general problem. At 14 dropped out of school and went to work for my dad's business. I thought i had it made. The unseen problem at this point is that stupid people do not value education or even thinking for that matter, because they are stupid. It doesn't help either if you think the world is 6000 years old and rush limboughe is your raping your eardrums on a regular basis.  At 16, started getting closer to being a man, ie slowly becoming fair game in the real world of assfuckery. I worked my ass off for a decade after this for pennies. This is because i am a fox. Not a pussy, i just have a heart, and the standard mentality of our time is "if you can fuck somebody over well shame on them".

Anyways backup. By the time i was 20, i was a full blown heroin addict, and this was fine. It gave me a reason to keep working.  My dad was a drug addict/drunk also, so not really a big deal. He hid it very well though.  I made money by figuring out how to steal it because i hardly got paid anything. This carried on for five or six more years like this and i eventually quit. I went to work at other places and would never get fired. Because i did excellent work. Being that is was completely obvious that i was a junky, instead of getting fired they would just make sure that i got paid every day so that i would make it work the next day. Every place i worked at did this. I cannot count how many times i overdosed.  Btw, i have never committed any actual crimes other than possession, in which I currently have a charge that i do not plan on turning myself in on anytime soon.

By the time i was 23, i naturally became yellow, just with a problem. This is the main reason why i quit working for my blue orange father. At this point i didn't even give a shit about the money I just couldn't get my point across to him. The thing is all of my employers and basically everyone i crossed paths with were very similar to him and i eventually realized the game i was playing without even realizing it.  We are programmed to think that getting up to go to work and doing something you really don't like doing is the thing to do, and i never actually bought into that. I tricked myself into believing that by introducing a more solid motivation into the mix to actually motivate me. This was actually because i wanted to help my family and also because i was subconsciously damaged by a manipulating predator.

Anyways i went way off track. The point is is that this is a large portion of the world. People that believe nonsense and use low conscious behavior to navigate the world hold the lead at the moment. If you are inclined to think that this is just ridiculous and that stories like this are rare unique tragedies, you are wrong. This is the vast majority of the world you live in. Be perfectly content in having nothing to do with it if you choose.  All i do is work on remodeling my mom's house a couple hours a day, fix their cars and other stuff when needed, and do consciousness work (and learn blender and programming stuff?). This isn't just because everyone i knew is now dead either. It's because i know my neighbors and their neighbors, and all my family members, etc.. You must be the lone wolf if their are no other wolves (fox doesn't really work here).