Azrael

Come meet me in San Francisco

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm gonna visit San Francisco from the 3th to the 12th of September. I got a few places I'm gonna visit in this time, but I have enough free time to have a meet or two. I'm gonna meet up with @Juan Cruz Giusto. If you live near by, let me know and we can meet as well. Last summer I met @Be Yourself in Vancouver and it was awesome. Very excited to visit the US.

Cheers, Az

PS: To the moderators. I'm posting this here because most of the guys from this section know me.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

@Azrael awesome initiative. too bad i live far far away.

ps: you forgot to hyperlink the url to the section you mentioned.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

@Azrael  Would love to get together but I'm on the east coast close to the Philidelphia/New York area. Maybe next time Az.:) Have a great stay!

5 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Azrael  Would love to get together but I'm on the east coast close to the Philidelphia/New York area. Maybe next time Az.:) Have a great stay!

8 hours ago, JustinS said:

Coming down to LA? 

Actually, I thought about spending the weekend (8.09 - 09.09) somewhere else. I thought about going to Las Vegas. If I come to LA, I let you know in advance.

Hi Azrael! 

Have a nice stay. Hope you get out of SF alive. It's a shithole beyond imagination these days.  

Yesterdays SF, beautiful! 

Todays SF, ugly as hell! 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Hope you enjoy SF!

I got to explore it briefly for a few days for a game dev event with some friends. Was a lot of fun. (Unfortunately I live on the east coast)

1 hour ago, Shadowraix said:

Hope you enjoy SF!

I got to explore it briefly for a few days for a game dev event with some friends. Was a lot of fun. (Unfortunately I live on the east coast)

Thanks, I'm thrilled to visit SF. ;)

1 hour ago, MarkusSweden said:

Have a nice stay. Hope you get out of SF alive. It's a shithole beyond imagination these days. 

Actually, a friend of mine said the same thing about Vancouver before I went there and it was so beautiful that I decided to move there after my studies. In Vancouver, most of the fucked up people are in one part of the city. Visited it once, wasn't nice.

Compared to Europe, I would guess (from videos as well) that the US is way more fucked when it comes to homeless ppl. But I will see for myself. Hopefully, I booked a hotel in the right part of the town. I think I did doe.

Send me a message if you want to meet.  I will make myself available.  I live in San Francisco.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 hours ago, Azrael said:

Actually, I thought about spending the weekend (8.09 - 09.09) somewhere else. I thought about going to Las Vegas. If I come to LA, I let you know in advance.

Cool.

@Azrael If you ever visit London, i'd love to meet and hang out! Always loved reading your forum posts :)

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski