Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

TITLE: Glaciers, Gender, and Science: We Need More Stories of Ice. | M Jackson | TEDxMiddlebury

TITLE: Watch as Lewis, Clark and Sacajawea statue is removed in Charlottesville

Edited by Raze

Orange stomping on Blue while Green is watching:

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

TITLE: See Color | The Crystal Gems Say Be Anti-Racist | Cartoon Network

TITLE: Women Read From The Viral Google Memo That Argues Men Are Better Leaders | CNBC Make It.

Edited by Raze

TITLE: Dartmouth College #BlackLivesMatter Protest

TITLE: Oakland To Provide $500 A Month In Universal Basic Income To 600 BIPOC Families

TITLE: ALL men should have a 6pm curfew after Sarah Everard 'murder', says Green Party peer

5 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

LGBT Pride Month, a message from the commander

I can taste the conservative tears just watching this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"Rather than say 'this note is good' and 'this note is bad', it's more 'this note hasn't found its consequence yet' or 'this note is in the wrong context'."

"If it feels right, then it's probably fine."

Edited by Carl-Richard

TITLE: Me And My Mum Are On OnlyFans - Together | MY EXTRAORDINARY FAMILY

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The disappearance of the woman’ by Boushra Almutakawe

d5n9243otsh71.jpg

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

TITLE: 1st CLUE Working Group lecture "Saving Normal in Psychiatry and Medicine" by Prof Allen Frances

Stage green critique of stage orange psychiatry

Edited by Raze

Hello everybody,

one of the examples leo mention in his video "spiral dynamics stage green" (Minute 55:00) is anti vaxxers. My question is: why do belong anti vaxxers to stage green? If somebody have a clue or his own interpretation on that example i would be very thankful. 

Edited by Max147
grammatical errors

Thoughts that I basically ripped off from Daniel Schmachtenberger: What is Patriarchy?

The male-dominated, hierarchical structure of society known as Patriarchy originated ~10 000 years ago with the advent of agriculture (intensified labour) and not coincidentally the plow (upperbody strength) and the use of farm animals as labour. All this lead to increased resources, territorial expansion and tribal warfare; the rise of male power-Gods and imperialism, decline of female, animalistic and naturalistic tribal Gods, the origin of various dichotomies like the man against nature, man over animals and man over women etc. Then later came the Abrahamic religions which attempted to reduce the genocidal atrocities caused by this elevated male impulse, but it did so by repressing feminity and female autonomy even more (by covering them up in clothing etc.).

Masculine-Green boomers learning about TikTokers. Notice the level of self-awareness and seeing the limitations of one's own perspective and being understanding and openminded about other perspectives.

6:12 - 11:00 "...then you realize: not everything is made for you."

Edited by Carl-Richard

41 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Sincere question: If gender is arbitrary, not real, a social construct, then why are we making new categories? We are we concerning ourselves with nonbinary, transgender, and not to simply drop gender all together? We all go by gender neutral names, pronouns, and dress.

It's a bit like asking "why does God imagine the universe if it's all just arbitrary?" If it's arbitrary, who gives a fuck either way? The problem is that most people dont actually see it that way, even the LGBTQ+ folks. They don't think their non-binary identity is arbitrary -- it's their identity. It's real for them, and therein lies the problem of Tier 1; unconsciously self-imposed indentities of division.

Edited by Carl-Richard

On 8/19/2021 at 4:03 AM, Max147 said:

one of the examples leo mention in his video "spiral dynamics stage green" (Minute 55:00) is anti vaxxers. My question is: why do belong anti vaxxers to stage green? If somebody have a clue or his own interpretation on that example i would be very thankful. 

There are two basic groups of anti-vaxxers: left-wing and right-wing.

The left-wing are doing it from a hippie, vegan, New Age holistic health perspective. These people actually eat healthy.

The right-wing are doing it from a freedumb, fuck the government, cultural, reactionary, libertarian perspective. These people shovel shit and poison in their mouth every day.

The left-wing anti-vaxxers are Green. The right-wing are Blue/Orange.

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Sincere question: If gender is arbitrary, not real, a social construct, then why are we making new categories? We are we concerning ourselves with nonbinary, transgender, and not to simply drop gender all together? We all go by gender neutral names, pronouns, and dress.

It's not totally arbitrary, it's deeply linked to survival.

If you care about survival (and that IS all you basically care about) then you will be very busy constructing stuff.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.