Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,022 posts in this topic

On 3/9/2021 at 8:42 AM, tuckerwphotography said:

@Leo Gura Why does it make you want to vomit? Isn't this a mostly healthy example of Green which is the necessary step to Yellow and beyond? What part of it repulses you so much (even if you were half joking)?  

Too much hippie vibes. It's this sort of fake positivity and happiness which crumbles when you go home at night.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's this sort of fake positivity and happiness which crumbles when you go home at night.

Do you think that only positivity is allowed? Emotional sharing circles or personal sharing are integral to these hippie communities.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

40 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Do you think that only positivity is allowed? Emotional sharing circles or personal sharing are integral to these hippie communities.

I felt called, I came here. BEautiful loving radience coming from your profile picture. Like something dark covering something light.

BEautiful how light can be next to the dark.cAnd how they touch sometimes. I'm talking literal darkness next to lightness. 

Quit the politic views and the idea of hippie. Some people are just themselves and still get called hippies by whom? 

You have to ask the right questions sometimes, like this is madness sometimes. 

8 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Quit the politic views and the idea of hippie. Some people are just themselves and still get called hippies by whom?

In communication with somebody you have to adopt their way of speaking to get a message across. By talking to Leo the idea of a hippie can be useful to communicate something greater that the label "hippie" itself.

I felt called, I came here. BEautiful loving radience coming from your profile picture. Like something dark covering something light.

BEautiful how light can be next to the dark.cAnd how they touch sometimes. I'm talking literal darkness next to lightness.

?

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Stage green-ish girl educates stage blue guy.

Preacher gettin’ preached.

Edited by blankisomeone

I really like seeing green engineering. I hope we can create more systems where small and big businesses get subsidies for implementing processes like this in their production.