Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,018 posts in this topic

Orange/slight green

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Unorthodox on Netflix is a great TV-series where a girl escapes a rigid Blue Hasidic Jewish environment and goes to Berlin which is more orange/GREEN. You can really see an SD story arc/development over the course of the series. Not just in the main character but her Blue family too. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Following my publications on c0v!d and the many comments I have received, I have to make a clarification.

It will be the last, because the role of whistleblower is not part of my life mission. I will continue to post the information I deem most relevant, but I will mostly focus on joy, beauty and freedom.

Yes, I am against the compulsory mask for everyone and everywhere, and against the future vaccine.

I am aware that my opinion is biased, since it depends on my convictions and the information to which I have had access.

I did not receive my info telepathically, connected to the Grand Guru of Supreme Consciousness.

The articles I am basing myself on have been published by doctors, nurses and scientists whose credentials are just as valid as those of the pro-government. The only difference is that these are not paid for by the pharmaceutical companies.

So faced with two contradictory opinions, I totally assume to believe one rather than the other.

As for the future vaccine that is in store for us, it will be an RNA vaccine. Based on the latest information. Basically, it will change our biological structure to make us produce a certain type of protein, and it can never be eliminated by the body again.

Ongoing human trials have encountered sometimes serious side effects and nothing is known of their long-term evolution.

We are going to become experimental GMOs. Isn't that nice? But if you really want to educate yourself, take a look at Dr. Schaller's posts. He is a doctor, and he provides the references of his sources.

I am convinced that governments do not want my good. Here's why:

Our Earth is polluted everywhere. Even spring water from the Alps contains chemical residues. Since the industrial era, industries have released tons of toxic products and waste into the environment.

Modern agriculture is no longer based on a very small number of genetically tampered with seeds that can only grow in the presence of pesticides and fungicides. Which not only are found in what we consume but also which pollute the environment. This causes us autoimmune diseases, cancers and degenerative diseases.

The air in our cities is laden with toxic particles that cause thousands of crippling lung diseases and deaths each year.

Industrial junk food causes malnutrition, obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.

Hunger in the world causes millions of deaths every year.

There are highly contagious fatal diseases which are currently incurable because they are resistant to the latest generation of antibiotics, such as certain forms of tuberculosis for example.

The networks of slavery, prostitution and pedophilia are only rarely worried. And yet they concern millions of people.

If governments really wanted our best, they would ban pesticides. Many farms have proven that permaculture produces more per square meter than conventional agriculture. And of much better quality.

If governments really wanted our good, they would finance the conversion of polluting industries. The solutions exist but the patents are bought out to be hidden. The lobby is still too powerful.

If governments really wanted our good, they would set quality standards for the food sold by manufacturers.

If governments really wanted our good, they would force the media to give us information about natural health, immune system strengthening, healthy eating, and sport. And not just on the dead and the infected.

If governments really wanted our good, they would send armies to feed the hungry.

If the governments really wanted our good, they would set up integration programs for young people in disruption and put an end to human trafficking networks.

So for all these reasons, you will understand that I take exception to the current delusional madness.

No one is taking firm, effective action for the millions of preventable deaths each year.

And they want to confine me, hide me, trace me, vaccinate me, screw up my economy and my social network for a virus that can be treated?

Because yes it heals itself. For the moment, it is no longer possible to ignore the news. Taken early, Professor Raoult's treatment along with essential oils prevent cytokine storms, clots, and severe breathing problems.

And in the vast majority of cases, the immune system gets rid of it on its own. And of course I don't deny that there are deaths, every death is tragic.

But the flu also kills every year. And we don't make such a psychosis of it.

This virus is very useful for controlling the population.

It allows people to be locked up to prevent them from demonstrating.

To dismember all the social gains in terms of work.

To scare them so that they accept a future and very lucrative vaccine.

To trace their movements.

To try to eliminate the cash so that their least activity is controlled. And so to be able to block their account if they are bad citizens.

So yes I find it all completely disproportionate, illogical and harmful.

Here you know everything, I have nothing more to add on the subject.

I don't know if SD an describe this properly.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Green tapping into Turquoise. 

12 hours ago, Raze said:

Green does go too far sometimes with their raging hard-on for equality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Green does go too far sometimes with their raging hard-on for equality.

I agree 99% with Green but this one was hilarious. 

If the hair is pink, green, or purple -- that's how you know you're dealing with Green ;)

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If the hair is pink, green, or purple -- that's how you know you're dealing with Green ;)

Theyll also be the ones doing jazz-hands instead of clapping. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Please that's not green. That's toxic green. 

Why can't people differentiate between healthy and toxic green! 

People with such colored hair seriously bring a bad name to the true green people who want real change in the world and not give people a hard time over petty overblown issues 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

22 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Please that's not green. That's toxic green. 

Why can't people differentiate between healthy and toxic green! 

People with such colored hair seriously bring a bad name to the true green people who want real change in the world and not give people a hard time over petty overblown issues 

Haha! You can be healthy with Purple, Pink or Green or whatever hair, dont judge a book by its cover. Be careful not to call all swans white. 

Edited by Rilles

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

Haha! You can be healthy with Purple, Pink or Green or whatever hair, dont judge a book by its cover. 

I get your point. But I'm speaking about the specific context here where these particular trend of multi colored hair women who keep blowing petty things out of proportion and put people in unnecessary trouble like bans or loss of jobs just because these color hair women were so so offended. 

To me they represent butt hurt egotistical toxic Mean Green.

And I don't want such women to be sole representation of Green because that takes away the attention from the realistic Green people who actually want good things to happen in the world 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I get your point. But I'm speaking about the specific context here where these particular trend of multi colored hair women who keep blowing petty things out of proportion and put people in unnecessary trouble like bans or loss of jobs just because these color hair women were so so offended. 

To me they represent butt hurt egotistical toxic Mean Green.

And I don't want such women to be sole representation of Green because that takes away the attention from the realistic Green people who actually want good things to happen in the world 

I understand, just be careful with how you interpret it, the media portrays them in a skewed way, youve probably never met one of those SJWs in real life right? The internet is a funnel for negative stereotypes. The worst of the worst float to the top. 

15 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

communism-working-class-comic.png

That's a great point.

The reality is that populism empowers a lot of dumb people.

18 hours ago, Rilles said:

I understand, just be careful with how you interpret it, the media portrays them in a skewed way, youve probably never met one of those SJWs in real life right? The internet is a funnel for negative stereotypes. The worst of the worst float to the top. 

Maybe I should Dye my hair pink or green or purple. That way my stage Green set up will be complete! What say? 

I'm just joking. 

4mcrfh.jpg

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Maybe I should Dye my hair pink or green or purple. That way my stage Green set up will be complete! What say? 

I'm just joking. 

4mcrfh.jpg

Depends on where youre at in the Spiral, purple/Green is pretty woo-woo, I would say a combination of Orange/Green is the best. Dont forget the nose-ring.;)

Edited by Rilles