Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

The one voter having voted for the mixed option was right. It requires people who know how to write the constitution and those people are usually found already representing the people. However, there is obviously the possibility of corruption. Tricky game. I don't know how I would've voted.

A little more on what's going on in Chile

red/GREEN

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

12 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

Oh, Green... you so impractical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If Bill was still alive today he would be a full blown mystic. 

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

If Bill was still alive today he would be a full blown mystic. 

I'd pin Bill at Turquoise.

2 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I'd pin Bill at Turquoise.

Nah, Green with some red. He was way too pissed off at the world to be Turquoise. He did alot of mushrooms and saw some things, this happens to alot of Green. 

52 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Nah, Green with some red. He was way too pissed off at the world to be Turquoise. He did alot of mushrooms and saw some things, this happens to alot of Green. 

Nope, no Red. Anger does not mean Red. And his understanding was way above Green.

20 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Nope, no Red. Anger does not mean Red. And his understanding was way above Green.

The guy went from an Orange alcoholic with a cocaine problem to a Green hippie. We can split hairs but he wasnt Turquoise, now if you think he was Im not gonna debate you, but in my opinion he wasnt. He definitely tapped into some Turquoise though, that I can agree with. 

@Rilles Definitely some Stage Green political content and ideas, but his understanding of reality was well above Stage Green.  But anyway, that's all I have to say.

2 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Rilles Definitely some Stage Green political content and ideas, but his understanding of reality was well above Stage Green.  But anyway, that's all I have to say.

Lets just agree we like Bill alot. :P

I just realized Youtube is pretty Green, pure expression in a non-hierarchial fashion, in Stage Orange you had to be someone to get on TV, now you can just upload yourself, as you are, broadcast yourself. :P

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I just realized Youtube is pretty Green, pure expression in a non-hierarchial fashion, in Stage Orange you had to be someone to get on TV, now you can just upload yourself, as you are, broadcast yourself.

lol, the structure is inherently scewed to mainstream Stage Orange, or have I misunderstood you?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

2 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

lol, the structure is inherently scewed to mainstream Stage Orange, or have I misunderstood you?

I dont quite get what you mean? Rephrase?

Do you mean YouTube got corrupted by Orange? For sure. But try going to CNN and saying "Hey I want to be on your show tonight". Instead you can just upload a video and there you have it, of course it takes some marketing skills though. 

36 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I just realized Youtube is pretty Green, pure expression in a non-hierarchial fashion, in Stage Orange you had to be someone to get on TV, now you can just upload yourself, as you are, broadcast yourself

Videos with most views and sponsors get promoted on the front page. Not so much non-hierarchal any more than individualistic: less restrictions on the individual but still only within the confines of a meritocratic framework.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.