Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

@Amandine I don’t necessarily wanna be where he is and I honestly don’t see the point.It would probably take me my whole life anyways.

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

Here's stage green perspectives on gender. I put the last video because Ash realized they messed up.

2 hours ago, Evil Raccoon said:

@Amandine I don’t necessarily wanna be where he is and I honestly don’t see the point.It would probably take me my whole life anyways.

Didn't you see his last trip report video? 

That was some party going on right there.

Doesn't it give you just a little bit of FOMO?

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

@Amandine 

Not really, I'm more preocuped with getting laid, success and other material shit like that.

It's still interresting to me tho.

I'm not friendly.

There's some divination. Divination can be purple-blue, but I think these videos fit in green.

A video on crystals.

Here's part 1 of at least 5 parts on chaos magick.

Teal Swan going over spirit/totem/shadow totem animals, minerals, and plants. These are at least stage green. Might be some tier 2 things. I don't know.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DemonolatryPractices/comments/aebuws/why_i_hate_angels_and_anyone_working_with_them/

Demonolatry is probably a stage green thing. There might be some orange or red. I can't say because I haven't experienced it. This person has shadows of stage blue and green.

I will try not to post this much at once again. I got really excited.

31 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

@Amandine 

Not really, I'm more preocuped with getting laid, success and other material shit like that.

It's still interresting to me tho.

Dance like MJ and you'll get laid in no time. 

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

50 minutes ago, Amandine said:

Dance like MJ and you'll get laid in no time. 

Used to do that a lot when I was a teenager.

I'm not friendly.

The enneatypes at stage Green

Type One: The Judge/The Objector. Type One, the Judge, acts as the Objector
in the Green level and objects to the “normal way” of being because he or she
believes in a more idealistic “right way.” Ones become the chaos engine—they
shake things up at the Green level. The Objector looks to uphold a cause that
reflects Green level values like diversity, justice, and preserving the environment.
Conflict within the chosen community must be avoided to maintain group
harmony, and the internal anger of Type One is turned to those outside the
group’s acceptable range of differences of opinions and ways of being (Ooten,
Unpublished; Ooten, 2010).

Type Two: The Provider/The Earth Mother/Father. Type Two, the Provider,
expresses the “need to be needed” in the Green level as sympathizing and giving
self away to take care of the needs of all, serving as the Earth Mother/Father.
The belief is that everyone needs care and sympathy, the Earth Mother/Father’s
version of compassion. The Earth Mother/Father believes that he or she has
a big enough heart to give the love he or she perceives the world needs. This
sacrifice of self is exhausting and diminishes the impact the Provider could make
on the world (Ooten, Unpublished; Ooten, 2010).

Type Three: The Doer/The Politician. The exploration of feelings becomes
acceptable at the Green level, and for Type Three doing is combined with an
image of caring. As Type Three, the Doer turns her interest into serving the
“common good” with her work as the Politician. Energy is applied to make the
world a better place through serving groups and populations that match her
ideas of a better world. Consensus-seeking often mires down progress (Ooten, Unpublished).

Type Four: The Idealist/The Connector. Type 4, The Idealist, at the Green
Level, acts as the Connector, connecting to the community and other individuals.
He values the need to connect and serve the community over connecting with
self, which perpetuates an illusion of abandonment. Much time and energy is
spent processing the range of feelings of others and sometimes of self. He shares
what is in his heart that he perceives will be valued by the community, while
keeping the darkness still locked inside (Ooten, Unpublished; Ooten, 2010).

Type Five: The Sage/The Professor. As Type Five, the Sage, becomes more
aware of others and develops a need for community, he becomes more accepting
of different ways of operating and being in the world, developing a “live and
let live” attitude and acting as the Professor. At this level, Type Five can begin
to recognize the presence of emotions and needs. The heart is considered,
pondered, and reflected upon (Ooten, Unpublished; Ooten, 2010).

Type Six: The Questioner/The Champion. As Type Six, the Questioner
becomes aware that “going it alone” doesn’t bring security, she turns to trusting
others. In allowing herself to trust others, she begins to learn to trust herself. She
finds connection with others through serving as the Champion for underdog
causes, the downtrodden, and the disenfranchised. In the egalitarian mindset of
Type Six in the Green level, she still does not trust authority figures, and she does
not trust herself as an authority (Ooten, Unpublished; Ooten, 2010).

Type Seven: The Adventurer/The Conceptualizer. Type Seven, the Adventurer,
in the Green level is the Conceptualizer who sees that pain not only limits self
but others as well. He envisions an egalitarian society where limitations in life
are eliminated for all. The Conceptualizer turns attention about limitations
outward and sympathizes with others, to avoid his own pain. There is a high
tolerance for many ways of being as long as those ways don’t enforce limitations
on the Adventurer’s way of life (Ooten, Unpublished; Ooten, 2010).

Type Eight: The Defender/The Protector. Recognizing that a solitary existence
doesn’t bring happiness, feelings of needing connection with others arise for
Type 8, the Defender. Connecting with others requires vulnerability. Energy
to avoid this inner vulnerability is channeled into being the Protector by
leading causes, protecting the weak and fighting for the disadvantaged (Ooten,
Unpublished; Ooten, 2010).

Type Nine: The Moderator/The Communalist. The Green level for Type Nine,
the Moderator, becomes a spiritual bypass where time is wasted in spiritual-like
pursuits that bring no real change. The Communalist will look like a part of the
community to avoid conflict yet doesn’t really connect or become involved. She
will appear to be moving along in life but is merely “narced out” on the spiritual
message of the day. Type Nine can become very comfortable in the consensusseeking
and status quo of the Green meme. The ego for Type Nine most wants
a communal existence with others that is conflict-free and easy to maintain,
yet avoidance of conflict can never bring true harmony (Ooten, Unpublished;Ooten, 2010)

From http://www.consciousdynamicsllc.com/home/levels_of_consciousness.html

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

On 05/08/2020 at 1:59 PM, Leo Gura said:

Animal rescue people:

What a lovely lady, surely she deserves more than Green, after all that's a freaking bat we're talking about. 

I dunno, those creatures scare the bejeezus out of me however cute you try and make them with fluffy white towels and banana treats, they're almost evil personified in my books, stuff that nightmares or bad trips are made of, probs watched too many Count Dracaula films in my day.

But damn, she ain't scared of nothing that lovely lady, bless her, we need more like her in this world! 

Bats do after all serve a purpose, at keeping insects and mosquitos at bay for one thing.

Edited by Amandine

20 minutes ago, Amandine said:

they're almost evil personified in my books

Are you talking about bats or humans?

Bats do after all serve a purpose, at keeping insects and mosquitos at bay for one thing.

How convenient that the purpose of every creature in the universe is to suit your survival agenda.

after all that's a freaking bat we're talking about.

That's God we're talking about. You devil ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 06/08/2020 at 3:12 PM, Leo Gura said:

That's God we're talking about. You devil ;)

I guess, mea culpa, but it's taking one hell of a paradigm shift for me to digest that right now. ;)

On 06/08/2020 at 3:12 PM, Leo Gura said:

How convenient that the purpose of every creature in the universe is to suit your survival agenda.

Guilty as charged milord, tis enough with old covid to deal with which probably came from bats, but that's not their fault without worrying about zika too. If the Dalai Lama was not averse to squatting the pesky buggers, neither am I. Am only talking about mozzies and bats mind, not EVERY creature in the universe, so am not that much of a devil really, I'm actually a lot like this lovely lady herself in the video, man I won't even step on an ant, would never kill anything bigger than a fruit fly, yet I'd defo draw the line at tucking in a Mr Belgrave at night. Beggars belief how people actually eat them, ugh those huge webbed wings!

Update: ok, just back from a bit of self-analysis. Take back everything I said about bats personifying (yeah inappropriate word lol) evil, that was ignorant of me, I realise I'm scared of bats because I thought they were aggressive creatures which attacked humans, which is completely false. On the contrary: 

"bats are terrified of humans and do not fly down to attack you. ... If you are outside, bats may come close if there are insects around your head so they can eat them but they are just as scared of you as you are of them. Bats will try to avoid contact with humans. They're shy, gentle, intelligent and timid."

Wow, that changes my whole perspective on them, I'd even go so far as to pet one now and see the beauty, love and cuteness in them, Mr Belgrave's big black beady eyes no longer scare me.

I love their reciprocal altruism, they could actually teach humans a thing or two about selflessness lol.

Capture plein écran 06082020 172712.jpg

Edited by Amandine

Wow, thank you @Keyhole, fascinating stuff (and alas alarming), I love 'em even more and more now, done a complete 180° turn around on them today lol. :x

This movie probably triggers Orange to no end! All romance and talking! Get to the sex, man! Booooring

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 8/5/2020 at 7:59 AM, Leo Gura said:

Animal rescue people:

wow it's really cute and what a nice hobby :)

I didn't see this coming. Thought Slime I can say is probably more solidly green than a lot of Breadtube. He (nonbinary, but goes by he/him) is an anarchist so he can be a bit idealistic let's say. He has some good points in the video.

I think left leaning anarchism is stage greenish. This is what I mean by idealism. Left anarchism tends to want an egalitarian society.

He's a very stage green person. He does put sources in his videos which is one of the better things about him.

14 hours ago, Dragon Liege said:

I didn't see this coming. Thought Slime I can say is probably more solidly green than a lot of Breadtube. He (nonbinary, but goes by he/him) is an anarchist so he can be a bit idealistic let's say. He has some good points in the video.

I think left leaning anarchism is stage greenish. This is what I mean by idealism. Left anarchism tends to want an egalitarian society.

He's a very stage green person. He does put sources in his videos which is one of the better things about him.

Thanks for sharing ! I enjoyed the videos on how capitalism hurt you I agreed on most of the points he made.

I'm noticing I'm starting to embrace green values, I was a very blue/orange individual before and have never considered to listen leftist people or liberals. Since I have tried psychedelics my counciousness has expanded and I see the devils of capitalism although I still think it's the best system we have in the world before we advance to something better.

I really love this mega thread because you people share good green content, while if I turn on the TV I see a lot of toxic green and I categorize them as bad and then reject them all.