Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura He didn’t really molest children.In short it was a plot made against him by the parents of the children (who were fucked up people) for his money.

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

45 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

@Leo Gura He didn’t really molested children.In short it was a plot made against him by the parents of the children (who were fucked up people) for his money.

Lol

I got a bag of magic beans to sell ya.

MJ was sleeping with boys.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

I got a bag of magic beans to sell ya.

MJ was sleeping with boys.

Are u 100% sure? Like I’ve u done research and everything about that whole story?

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

There is a woman on wallstreet who is almost infamous for her stage red behavior.

She seems to recruite desperate grads for her company without paying them anything! She also threatens employees into writing good reviews on Glassdoor. 

You can check out the wall street people on a stage orange forum talking about her. Its interesting to see red demonized by orange this way:

https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/a-warning-on-tobin-co

https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/is-it-true-that-tobin-company-doesnt-pay-their-analysts

7 minutes ago, Ferdi Le said:

There is a woman on wallstreet who is almost infamous for her stage red behavior.

She seems to recruite desperate grads for her company without paying them anything! She also threatens employees into writing good reviews on Glassdoor. 

You can check out the wall street people on a stage orange forum talking about her. Its interesting to see red demonized by orange this way:

https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/a-warning-on-tobin-co

https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/is-it-true-that-tobin-company-doesnt-pay-their-analysts

Wrong thread :o needs to be moved to stage red of course....

38 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Are u 100% sure? Like I’ve u done research and everything about that whole story?

Well, I can't ever be 100% sure about another human. But from the video clips I've seen, I find any other interpretation highly dubious.

No grown man & mega-celebrity would have hours-long late night conversations with attractive boys, and buy them expensive gift, and arrange meet-ups, without wanting something in return. And it's obvious to me exactly what MJ wanted from them. It was more than hugs and play-dates.

The dude had an extremely unhealthy fixation with young boys.

People who like MJ's music give him a pass just for that.

And you can't deny, MJ could fucking dance. The dude was amazing. But he also abused and exploited children.

@Leo Gura

Can you tap into the past? Like, real past of the etheric supernet. Like some real psychics do

Edited by kagaria

explain grammar to an alien ?

Green tattoos:

green-tat-01.jpg

green-tat-03.jpg

green-tat-04.jpg

green-tat-05.jpg

green-tat-02.jpg

@Leo Gura Well, if he really did these things I didn’t know it was possible for a person to have colors from the spiral that are that far away from each other and seem so opposite (in this case red/green).Like how could someone molest kids and then sing Heal The World/We Are The World/Man In The Mirror and do humanitarian things and shit? Looks schizophrenic to me.Maybe human beings are more “weird” and complex than I thought..

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

4 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

I didn’t know it was possible for a person to have colors from the spiral that are that far away from each other and seem so opposite (in this case red/green).Like how could someone molest kids and then sing Heal The World/We Are The World/Man In The Mirror and do humanitarian things and shit?

Of course it's possible.

MJ was an extreme case. He was seriously screwed up due to a long childhood of abuse. If anyone could pull it off, he could.

Never underestimate the ego-mind's ability to justify its selfish behaviors.

The ego-mind could easily justify singing Heal The World, and also have sex with children. In fact that's easy to rationalize as "Love". All sexual abuse is always justified in the mind of the abuser.

Of course MJ didn't see himself as an abuser. He saw himself as a lover.

@Leo Gura I feel like the more “angelic” a person appears to be, the more fucked up this person truely is.

I'm not friendly.

13 minutes ago, Member said:

About MJ being a molester, it doesn't surprises me and makes the conspiracy theorists look not so crazy.

Elijah Wood says pedophilia is a reality in Hollywood - source

But it seems that this phenomenon extends far beyond.... which is pretty fucked up

It's dumb because pedophilia is not an "elite" issue. It's a general issue across the entire spectrum of classes, races, groups, etc.

There are more poor pedophiles than rich ones. Simply because there are more poor people than rich people. But you don't hear about the poor pedophiles and they don't make for a juicy and outrageous conspiracy theory like rich people do. The ego-mind is looking for every excuse to hate rich people.

Animal rescue people:

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It's dumb because pedophilia is not an "elite" problem. It's general issue across the entire spectrum of classes, races, etc.

There are more poor pedophiles than rich ones. Simply because there are more rich people than poor people. But you don't hear about the poor pedophiles and they don't make for a juicy and outrageous conspiracy theory like rich people do.

Agree that dysfunctional families are more prevalent in lower classes where most of the abuses happen BUT this doesn't make the situation less serious. I would suggest you to watch the first clip and then we can talk.

@Member Of course sex trafficking is a problem and it should be investigated by police.

My point was about not creating a conspiracy theory about it. Creating a conspiracy theory around it actually hurts the cause as people start foaming at the mouth over it and start smearing people. Pedophilia is a serious accusation that requires serious police investigation and court trials. This is not an accusation that should just be thrown around lightly at one's ideological enemies, as right-wingers love to do.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course sex trafficking is a problem and it should be investigated by police. [...] Pedophilia is a serious accusation that requires serious police investigation and court trials.

It sounds cute but when we are dealing with high level of corruption, only the crowd can make a positive change. Police is many times involved and it's naive to think that they are always just and punish criminals. Honestly, I don't care much either but I don't want to live in a corrupt, dysfunctional society with crazy folks lurking around every corner.

15 minutes ago, Member said:

with crazy folks lurking around every corner.

That's your paranoia.

Exactly the thing I was warning against.

The crowd is often more corrupt and stupid than the people it demonizes. The crowd will be hijacked by demogauges and devils to gain power. Exactly as Trump, the alt right, nazis, and facists have done.

We have police, a court system, and elections for this reason. That doesn't ever mean the system will be perfect in catching all criminals. Many criminals skate by. The solution to which is to elect better leaders who improve the systems.

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And you can't deny, MJ could fucking dance. 

Dedicating this one to Leo, we all wanna be where you are haha. xD

He kinda looks like a marionette in this dance, amazing talent and energy, the little kid mesmerizes me, OMG I just wanna give him a big fat hug, he's defo being orange here tho', with a hint of flower power. xD

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The crowd is often more corrupt and stupid than the people it demonizes. The crowd will be hijacked by demogauges and devils to gain power. Exactly as Trump, the alt right, nazis, and facists have done.

I understand your reasoning (and I used to think the same, ha) but the police and court system are represented by people as well, which many times are corrupt and can be easily manipulated by those with more influence. Believe it or not but these things happen and the police is often involved.

Edited by Member