Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Emotional man every time, even if he's ungrounded as a result.

Stoicism is a fascist fantasy. Be emotional. Be vulnerable. Be childlike. Be feminine. Be you.

Yeah, if you want a highly masculine woman, go for it.

giphy.gif

Phillip Agnew brilliantly puts the distinction between true stage green and stage orange merely adopting green values to further its own agenda (the "what" and the "why"):

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Yeah, if you want a highly masculine woman, go for it.

giphy.gif

see this is what I've noticed as well... some very feminine super attractive women are almost turned off by emotional men... Not all by any means but there seems to be a pattern here :\ idk if it's true or not. I think you can still do real well as an emotionally open guy with women however and it feels better to me so I'm going to commit to this. I think you have to open up slowly though and be a little cold from the start... idk...

Edited by Lyubov

Not sure about this but he talks a lot about vulnerability, health and compassion towards people struggling with their weight

explain grammar to an alien ?

Cool new documentary about a bunch of hippies who built a fully self contained biosphere in the middle of the desert. Interesting example of the conflicts and differing worldviews between Stage Green and Stage Orange:

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Political videos tend not to be interpreted very charitably (I know this video is going to be upheld by centrists as evidence I’ve “gone full Antifa” and by leftists that I’m a closet centrist) so I’d better state unambiguously what I think. The character Tabby represents a lot of what I think is wrong about leftist strategy: the indifference to optics, the undisguised hostility to the ideologically impure, the sectarian nitpicking, the alternation between extreme optimism (“a communist revolution can happen in the United States and it will go well if it does”) and extreme pessimism (“neoliberal propaganda has so tight a grip on the general public that why should we even bother trying to appeal to them?”), the blurring of lines between recognizing the necessity of violence in certain situations and the aesthetic celebration of violence as an end in itself. Nevertheless I try to represent Tabby with some sympathy, and anticipate that my viewers will like her—my audience is at least 95% trans Antifa cat girls, but I hope that doesn’t prevent them from thinking about the critique. The character Justine is a mouthpiece for a lot of my complaints about the left, and the recipient of some leftist criticisms of me (“you go to brunch with these people?”), but I chose not to represent her as an attractive alternative. She’s complacent, frivolous, and ineffective, full of derision for the way other leftists do things but not contributing much for her own part either. When a fascist comes knocking on the door it’s better to have Tabby there than Justine. To see if Justine can put her money where her mouth is we’d have to see what speech she delivers following the fascist speech. This YouTube channel is effectively my attempt to make that speech, and I can’t be the one who judges how successful it is.

That's her comment on the video. It's green criticizing the more excessive aspects of it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.