Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

On 7/23/2020 at 9:47 AM, Forestluv said:

This is one of the Greenest deconstructions of misogyny I’ve seen. AOC is brilliant Green.

Beautiful beautiful!!!

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I don't think I'm blue or orange, what's going on

Are you afraid of naked women? xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Public displays of nudity as a political movement is pretty interesting. It's a very green thing. I wonder why it's so powerful at making a statement.  

Peak healthy green

This is what green must thrive to be, powerful and compassionated, but grounded.

2 hours ago, VerballyHazardous said:

Peak healthy green

This is what green must thrive to be, powerful and compassionated, but grounded.

Yeah I've felt this way before... I've felt before I had two choices where it came to choosing to express my emotional truths and be open vs maintaining a masculine posture of sorts out of fear of making my partner less attracted to me. It's honestly really hard which one to choose sometimes... 

9 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

maintaining a masculine posture of sorts out of fear of making my partner less attracted to me. It's honestly really hard which one to choose sometimes

If you're a quality guy, she won't lose attraction for you by you being vulnerable. This is a fear of your own you need to transcend.

If you're afraid of crying in front of your girl, you totally misunderstand women.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you're a quality guy, she won't lose attraction for you by you being vulnerable. This is a fear of your own you need to transcend.

If you're afraid of crying in front of your girl, you totally misunderstand women.

I think I am attracted sometimes to this old fashion toxic dynamic and girls that are not right for me. It's like I know there are more healthy relationships out there for me but I find my inner critic which I can go unconscious of sometimes drifting me towards women that are all wrong for me. I have this false belief that the most prettiest and desirable woman for me will trigger me in these way and make me act like a cold hearted man. I'm in the process of working on it and wanting to date girls who i think are beautiful but also can have a genuinely healthy relationship with. 

@Lyubov Just start being emotionally vulnerable and the right girls will appreciate it.

Integrating your feminine side is one of the most important things you can do to make yourself a stronger, more attractive man.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've had this MASSIVE fear for years Leo.... And the last girl I've dated has seen me cry and seen my soft side, and still she liked me the same and hugged me. 
She was disturbed by my self hate and self doubt at the time, but not by the genuine display of soft emotions. 

Shadow work has healed a lot of this inside of me, but I still have some shadow left.

In your experience, do women prefer the grounded stoic man or the grounded empath/emotional man?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@billiesimon

In my experience, most girls in my region do not like emotional man, their clits dry up the moment your eyes get wet or show any sign that you are struggling in life. I think they want some sort of 'sugar daddy' or whatever people call them.

I cried rather often due to crippling depression and flashbacks, my classmates find it weird because "only babies cry". I got humiliated pretty badly in school, girls often give me this pity grin. I guess because i bottled up my emotions so i had sort of a stoic/mysterious look, seeing me finally expressing myself just made me looks weak to those people.

Looking back, my life has pretty much been me trying to please females that clearly doesn't like me for who i was, either that be my mom, teachers, ects. It makes sense that i had a lot of anger towards the oposite gender but also secretly desired a mother figure, i never really got to experience that love and acceptance that i really wanted.

I promised to myself that i will never put myself through that kind of suffering ever again. I know all the redflags and cues to filter out those who won't like me. I know who i want in life, i just need to go out and find them.

Edited by VerballyHazardous

[Some spoilers for the movie "V for Vendetta" in this post, so if you haven't seen that movie but want to skip this post]

The whole movie is basically textbook Green in my opinion, it's a story about a single anarchist-style vigilante taking down a toxic Blue/Red dictatorship by appealing to people's desire for freedom, openness, etc. I could choose basically any scene out of it to post here but I've decided with the letter scene because it's the one that impacted me, and I'm guessing a lot of other people, the most. (Some context: Evey, the girl reading the letter, is being imprisoned and threatened with execution, but she finds this other prisoner's letter which gives her strength)

The whole theme of "appealing to humanity's better nature even during the darkest of circumstances" is very Green to me, and I think shows Green in one of its healthiest manifestations.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

I’m so impressed by new creative modes of expression and protest. If you don’t grok the energetics and power of this, you haven’t fully embodied green. It’s not just an intellectual thing.

19 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

This guy's got it.

Lol, the government doesnt give a crap about its soldiers, theyre pawns. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Lol, this woman's message is correct but why does she have to interrupt a peaceful sermon?

1595877750710.jpg

She being naked isn't why you're offended. She breaking the social norms is why.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

She being naked isn't why you're offended. She breaking the social norms is why.

Were all hiding our birthday suits. 

9 hours ago, billiesimon said:

In your experience, do women prefer the grounded stoic man or the grounded empath/emotional man?

Emotional man every time, even if he's ungrounded as a result.

Stoicism is a fascist fantasy. Be emotional. Be vulnerable. Be childlike. Be feminine. Be you.

Laci GREEN ;)

Edited by Rilles