Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

The intro to one of my favourite TV series as a kid. With it's heavy emphasis on progress, using technology to save lives rather than take them, nations coming together rather than standing apart, etc. I'd say the values of this show are very Green in nature

Edited by Apparation of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Superwoman!!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

On 4/28/2019 at 4:20 AM, bejapuskas said:

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. LOL

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. LOL

He’s a bloody genius. That trick would work on anybody! 

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Anyone want to groom cute puppies as a life purpose? Sounds fun and makes good $. At least $50/grooming, much more than cutting human hair.

Not sure how to incorporate non-duality into this, but, you know, there is a saying, "If there's a will, there's a way."

SIA music.

Deep green and i feel that today she has maybe first signs of (a bit) yellow in her songs.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Key Elements LOL, drunk bitches making out at the club is more like stage Orange :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura ok, but this song is sung by a lot of LGBTQ singers, including my bi friend. He sings really nice. I wish I had that type of voice.

@Leo Gura hey Leo, if you make LGBTQ friends, and let's assume that you've made all musical friends who like to sing all different kinds of music. (Cause not everyone likes music.) I wonder if the two friends who are singing are likely to sing:

"I kissed a girl and I liked it..." ???

I think they're likely to sing it if one or both friends are not straight. This thought came to my mind.

This song also sounds like a person who just discovered that he/she is of a different sexual orientation, or, a person of two sexual orientations. (For instance, he/she is both gay and transgender.)

Ok, I didn't really hear the first few lines of the song, "I got so brave, drink in hand...lost my intention..." So, you're probably right. However, I find it has double meanings, esp when gay guys sing it.