Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

Why is Terrence Mckenna green? Pardon the question but, when you use so much psychedelics alone wouldn't you at least see the big picture?

I remember the day John Lennon was murdered. Standing in front of the tv, inside me was a mixture of sadness and fury, although I was just 13 years old.

Elton John wrote a song about the loss of John Lennon.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists... Keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as 'the white race' is destroyed - not 'deconstructed' but destroyed

Quote by Noel Ignatiev. Pathological green at its worst, quite reminiscent of blue. Perhaps it is blue. The label you give such a thing is perhaps arbitrary anyway. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

4 minutes ago, lmfao said:

Quote by Noel Ignatiev. Pathological green at its worst, quite reminiscent of blue. Perhaps it is blue. The label you give such a thing is perhaps arbitrary anyway. 

Except I don't know anyone who actually has the goal of abolishing the white race. It's just a motive projected onto people who are unconcerned about how many white people there are in relation to other races.

41 minutes ago, Markus said:

Except I don't know anyone who actually has the goal of abolishing the white race. It's just a motive projected onto people who are unconcerned about how many white people there are in relation to other races.

yeah true. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

POD is stage green

Anyone who hates on early 2000s nu metal is just lying to themselves how good it is lol

On 4/8/2019 at 9:52 PM, Raphael said:

This one is really awesome

I concur. Amazing song

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

I believe that this PlayStation game is highly green, with some yellow elements. The focus is on harmony, connection with unknown travelling companions that may but don't have to appear and the journey of reaching the summit of the mountain. This represents vision for me, which I consider yellow. There may be some turquoise elements, since you as this cloaked traveler can only have either a red or white cloak, so when you travel you basically travel with a "clone" of yourself, pointing to the oneness of existence.

Having said that, the somewhat realistic nature of your travel is orange, and I would even be able to find beige, red and blue with the exception of purple perhaps... Nevertheless the duality of individual stages is not real and I consider this game to be very good at synthesising all the stages.

Cheers,

Martin