Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

"I don't tolerate racism and xenophobia!

I have no comprehension for those fools!

There is no hesitating, I march forward on that!

My attack is powerful and dynamic!

I defend myself, if I have to I do front kicks!

That's my style of moral courage!

I stay being radical and anti-fascist!"

Irie Révoltés is mainly popular in the German speaking countries, but they sing in German and French which shows their cosmopolitanism. The band is the voice of a politically active youth which heavily leans towards Stage Green; their songs criticise capitalism, consumerism and fascism.

Green at its finest. Suffering to understand others.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 11/21/2018 at 8:30 AM, dvdas said:

Whats your thoughts on this ?

Just watched this video, then went on this thread, Sweden is failing at stage green and bringing bad, in reality there are either 2 genders or none, we shouldn't make up more and make life shit for others

This video popped up in my YouTube feed so I'm just gonna link it. Green is very common among the "bourgeoisie" and you can see it everywhere with many YouTube vlogers. 

Right now, most of the green that you get in the western world is to be found among liberals. A significant portion of Liberal journalists are green, although with some of them you get orange-green. Green isn't as common in old people as it is in younger people. Tradional Conservative values very heavily demonise green.

There's a mini culture war between blue/orange and orange/green and you have ideologues on both sides of the conversation which just makes political discourse just a big load of bullshit. Everyone just wants to prove they're right.... 

------------—----------------------------

When it comes to personality traits around green, I don't think it's simple to understand. It seems to me that liberal green types tend to be higher in "openness to experience" than conservatives and also tend to be higher in "agreeableness". 

However, I do not think that both the traits "openness to experience" and "agreeableness" have to be high. I think that as long as just one of traits is high for a person they're more likely to be a liberal. This explains to me why you get ideological liberals low in "openness to experience" who are intolerant towards other viewpoints. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

On 11/26/2018 at 6:18 AM, tenta said:

Just watched this video, then went on this thread, Sweden is failing at stage green and bringing bad, in reality there are either 2 genders or none, we shouldn't make up more and make life shit for others

The video and statement is blue/orange looking at green.

13 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

The video and statement is blue/orange looking at green.

Haha Muslims ”taking over” Sweden! I live in the capital of Sweden and I cant tell you that is sooo far from the truth, Yes we have Middle-Easterns living here, but so does every fucking country in the world. This video is Blue backlash in a nutshell.

”Wear something presentable” Its Sweden... its cold as shit, cant wear tuxedos in a snowstorm LOL

The people showed in this video are a very fringe example, we actually have men and women too you know. This is excess green, it will peter out eventually.

Remember Reagan guys? The good old days? When tons of cocaine was imported by the president himself? Yeah I wish we could back to that LOL

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Here is some Green from the 1960s. The song is about how a couple without material things can still be happy because they have something more important than material things: each other. At the end of the video they have fun joking at the ego’s desire for attention. The band, The Monkees were quite popular with Green hippies of that era. They also had a comedy show on television.

I love how playful the band is in this video. (starts at 0:20).

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"

- Quote from J.R.R. Tolkien's work

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

I can't understand why Che Guevara is green. He admitted killing people.

@brugluiz He probably had plenty of Blue in him as well.

But Green is capable of killing people, just like any stage is. Especially when things get political. Political leaders have to make many tough choices which usually involve the death of people.

Take a look at what happened in Osho's ashram. They almost killed people even though their culture was very Green.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.