Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

On 05/09/2018 at 11:02 AM, Elisabeth said:

Thas isn't quite a fair in a discussion about relationship shape, because most people won't do real work. Chasing the new and shiny in poly, or rotting in monogamous codependecy... Poly poeple tend to be somewhat self-actualizig, but I don't think being poly or not is in any way correlated with taking life-purpose and spirituality seriously.  

I bet, eventually, no matter what relationship you're in, it will go toward life purpose + spirituality whether you like it or not. At least it will have to fall into LP. And yes, it does correlate. Here's why...

Eventually, a person will retire. Most ppl retire at or after age 65. Let's spice it up a little. What if you retire much younger? Like in your 30s and 40s? What are you going to do for the rest of your life? Relationships are not the answer. It will go out of balance. How long are you going to be "in love?" The "lovey-dovey" phase can only last for so long. What are you going to do? You can't talk to each other forever. It will get boring. Some ppl don't have to work a day in their lives anymore. Then what? They don't even have to lift a finger anymore--no housework, no cooking, nothing. Then what? Life can only get duller if you don't know how to live it. There's a saying,

"An idle mind is the devil's workshop."

This includes idle relationships. One cannot go on continuously talking small talk to each other forever. If this happens, they'll just find an excuse to fight. What's the next step? Detachment and finding the LP.

This is probably a stage yellow clip at least because the word "detachment" is our true nature. He talks about detachment in relationships. That's how it works. The truth to why it's our true nature is because when you're experiencing an awakening that has to do with the nothingness, you will see and become one with everything but detached from everything. That's how it works in this life too because duality is correlated, interconnected, and one with non-duality. 

One Republic's songs seem to be spreading green values, especially lately. Watch the first video till the end.

The perspective of stage green on Orange dominated professional sports

This is mocking the excesses of green: 

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

Orange rection to green. 

Also exposes green taken to an extreme.

14657334_1242999395722043_5794725092490294126_n.jpg

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

On 10/17/2018 at 10:02 PM, StardewValley said:

This is mocking the excesses of green: 

?

Cultural immersion is a highly effective tool to increase one's consciousness from blue/orange up to green. I love the effort of this project.

On 7/1/2018 at 3:34 AM, Leo Gura said:

Beautiful example of a man who transitioned from Orange to Green.

Why is Russel Brand green instead of yellow? 

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

Great example of a clash between green and blue (the blue voice gained a lot of exposure in the Netherlands recently - just like has been the trend all over Europe).

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/qvzbm5/the-netherlands-just-had-their-annual-christmas-blackface-fight?utm_source=vicefbuk&fbclid=IwAR3Meplhv9-lI1GtBpWYv7KHpmgBlcK9ZPJ1abZiCFXL-7_8z7SeDnEhjh8

Edited by Pristinemn

This is a good example of how the over-extended compassion of Green can put them in danger of being harmed by Red - warning, quite shocking. 

Edited by Wisebaxter