Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Is spiral dynamics a strange loop? (Haven't watched today's video yet but i have a feeling the more you go up the ladder the more you see below stages as unimportant. . . Like respecting the traffic in gta 5 . . . You might go red stage again if you know what i mean)

Some more depressing Green stage songs that are meant to "Wake people up". They are kind of like a sword into the belly of Orange.

3 minutes ago, Leo-Tzu said:

Is spiral dynamics a strange loop? (Haven't watched today's video yet but i have a feeling the more you go up the ladder the more you see below stages as unimportant. . . Like respecting the traffic in gta 5 . . . You might go red stage again if you know what i mean)

No, it's a SPIRAL -- which is a vertically offsetting loop.

This is a Reggae festival, happens every year in Sweden on the island of Öland,  all about sustainability and love. vegetarian food, recycling everything, leaving no footprint behind, this year they've even grown some foods ahead.

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

Edited by Brittany

Here are a couple of songs that are green from John Lennon. They either talk about love or other green causes.

Edited by carlos flores

Definitely not pure green, but worth watching these. Living in Hawaii is a blessing I never take for granted. Heres some wipeouts with interviews as a bonus :) 

51-3abJFQhL._SY445_.jpg

This movie is one I could think of the main character going from orange to green. Started with being all about success and money, but ended with caring about others and saving lives, even if it meant going bankrupt.

Dutch post

Edited by Robi Steel

Green music. Men expressing their feelings

Edited by Robi Steel

2 minutes ago, carlos flores said:

51-3abJFQhL._SY445_.jpg

This movie is one I could think of the main character going from orange to green. Started with being all about success and money, but ended with caring about others and saving lives, even if it meant going bankrupt.

I put a movie poster too haha but I think Leo wants videos - so he can make a video project.

I added the trailer for the Schindler's List below:

The "non-violent communication" approach by Marshall Rosenberg is really green. It's all about understanding your needs and the other persons needs and meeting them with compassion. Also radical honesty by Brad Blanton. (They are great approaches if you can understand their limits - and I think these psychologists have moved into yellow by now and try to implement and teach these approaches in a way that fits with all of society.) And hey, this lady is really, really green ;) (perhaps including the false positivity trap)

Edited by Elisabeth