Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

A bit of a longer example, but contains many Green memes throughout if you pay attention.

Notice:

• Lyrical themes of the song (healing trauma, authenticity, positive affirmations, freedom over fear and conformity)
  • The sign language interpreter (inclusivity for non abled-bodied people)
  • The “letting go” communal ceremony in the middle of the song
  • The sign off message about “changing the world” as the band leaves
Edited by aurum

A good example of how David Packman (mostly Green) misunderstands Blue:

Key thing to notice here: the lack of understanding of why Blue cares about Bibles in hotel rooms and how that makes sense to them. For Blue, God is the ultimate authority figure. God's word is Law. God is how you create order in society and know what is right or wrong. Therefore from Blue's perspective, without God, you are morally lost and lawless.

Notice also that Blue is not completely wrong about this. The whole reason so many people follow this stage Blue strategy is because IT WORKS. Of course it is also very limited and eventually needs to be transcended.

Edited by Raze

Key memes: vulnerability, connecting to your emotions, safe spaces, healing trauma, escaping the rat race

Edited by Raze

Such a good example. Showcases almost every single Green meme.

Key memes: anti-materialism, inner happiness, health and wellness, empire, anti-elites, leveling power dynamics, back to the earth, anti-rat race, invitation not condemnation

Edited by aurum

TITLE: Topless feminist activists protest on St. Peter's Square

TITLE: We're Judged For Allowing Our 9-Year-Old To Transition | MY EXTRAORDINARY FAMILY

TITLE: Transgender Swimmer Faces Backlash Amid Successful Season

On 13/03/2023 at 9:41 AM, aurum said:

Such a good example. Showcases almost every single Green meme.

Key memes: anti-materialism, inner happiness, health and wellness, empire, anti-elites, leveling power dynamics, back to the earth, anti-rat race, invitation not condemnation

I discovered him recently and agree that he is impressive.

Burning Man highlights! Id love to go this year. It looks super cool and it will help me better understand and embody stage green.

Bernie Sanders really epitomizes stage green in politics. This is where we are headed collectively in America as I feel that we are starting to see the limitations of stage orange in our country. I'd like to think that American style yoga is becoming more popular, as well as eating healthier, and showing more emotion and being more empathetic towards others. This is exciting for me because this is my favorite stage right now. I love the communal and loving aspect of this stage. And I've honestly yet to see the limitations of it which I feel is a telltale sign that I am not ready to move onto stage yellow just yet. I want to fully integrate green first, and also fully integrate some of the lower stages that I've been neglecting. 

Giving back to nature, the land and the community. Sustainable back to-the-roots living. Small co-op. Connection.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.