Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

Just that lifestyle by itself is very vMEME GREEN, but also her value system has very strong Green qualities... but what I liked about her is that she not over idealistic...

she shares a lot of things in common with Green beliefs, but because she's very grounded on first hand experience, by  multiculturalism and getting to meet with the locals, that she doesn't become judgmental towards the attitude of other people, even if she doesn't like it....

That a very educational video 

On 12/28/2021 at 11:52 PM, PigeonPark said:

My Opinion III (Pato Banton's Official Video) - YouTube

Edited by PigeonPark

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Green has many different flavors, just like the other colors. It’s not all carebear hippies.

Notice the anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist, anti-establishment, anti-authoritarian, anti-religious frame.

The punk-rock flavor of Green:

Key representative Green lyrics:

"Well, I won't be caught living in a dead end job (job)
While praying to my government, guns, and God (god)
Now it's us against them
We're here to represent
And spit right in the face of the establishment

Well, because we're doing fine
And we don't need to be told that we're doing fine
'Cause we won't give you control
And we don't need anything from you
'Cause we'll be just fine
And we won't be bought and sold just like you

We're the saints of degeneration
We don't owe anyone an explanation
Fuck elitists
We don't need this
We're the elite of just alright"

Key representative Green lyrics:

"I pledge allegiance to the underworld
One nation under dog, there of which I stand alone
A face in the crowd, unsung against the mold
Without a doubt, singled out, the only way I know

'Cause I wanna be the minority
I don't need your authority
Down with the moral majority
'Cause I wanna be the minority"

^Also great examples of the Liberal vs the Conservative mind.

One YouTube comment on the video describes this song perfectly and why I see it as Green:

"People keep misinterpreting the lyrics. The song isn't out to vindicate how terrible the soldier is. In fact, we see the story from his POV. He joins, thinking he's doing the right thing. Instead, he finds out war is hell and he's not fighting for freedom, he's fighting against the oppressed around him. Instead of being this paragon of freedom that he thought he would be, he saw himself as the one causing it. This song isn't against service members. It actually tries to sympathize with them, while making the statement clear that war is terrible for all sides and that the justification of "We're protecting democracy" just isn't true when it's really just to further the interests of business and that we have lost our humanity far enough that he killed a child. This song has far more respect for servicemen and women around the world as it shows the reality of what they may have to face".

^ This is what every Green person is trying to say to the lower stages and all those interested in war! Look at what you're doing. Look at the brutality of it. Look at the children dying. Open your heart and feel how wrong it is. You know it is wrong. Let's just please end this and have peace.

What I like about exploring this flavor of Green is that it's much different than the carebear, hippie Green stereotype! This Green is rebellious in a more in-your-face, aggressive way. It's more "Mean Green" as Wilber refers to it.

Green is swinging a wrecking ball at elitism, authoritarianism, war, environmental degradation, racism, traditional gender roles, capitalist corruption and much more. And most importantly, it's swinging a wrecking ball at rigid, binary patterns of consciousness.

It doesn't want Jordan Peterson's "order". It wants to be chaos, because disruption of order is necessary for the change it seeks.

People at lower stages of the spiral will disagree with this, but notice that Green makes up most of the best musicians available to us in the modern age. This should come as no surprise. With Green comes a leveling up of creativity, emotional connection, authenticity and depth, coupled with decreased survival pressures.

The unhealthy aspects of the lower stages hold them back when it comes to art. How can you be a deeply powerful artist if you are just following the rules (Blue) or just seeking selfishly seeking personal financial gain (Orange)?

Edited by aurum

TITLE: Professor Under Fire for Using Chinese Word Resembling Racial Slur | NowThis

Vice just released this amazing video, which talks a lot of vMEME Green's perception on sexuality,  which has a much more resourceful approach to it.

On vMEME Orange  sexuality is much more focused on what turns someone on or doesn't in bed, it overemphasizes visual stimulation (a big dick, big ass, and big tities), and (at least socially) tends to focus more on male stamina, how much a guy can last in bed and satisfy a woman in bed.. 

While vMEME Green sexuality is more focused on using the sexual energy as a form of a spiritual practice and/or healing from trauma...

they Also emphasizes the use of sexuality as a way of establishing deep bonds with others at a higher level, by allowing themselves to be vulnerable, as well as healing themselves through a "strong connection of souls" so to speak... which sometimes can be turn into downside, and be exploited by "spiritual gurus" with bad intentions (like to sexually abuse the students for example) .

I highly encourage you guys to check this video out! It's a little bit long, but quite elucidating!??

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

I think most of us who follow Beau recognize he leans Green, but here’s another example of it:

Notice especially here the increased construct-awareness. And notice that this is not a matter of political opinion, it’s a matter of consciousness!

This is why Green is further up the spiral than Blue or Orange, despite the outrage from the political right and their claims of political bias. It is NOT political bias! Green is literally more conscious of the constructions of their own mind.

Which is not to say that Green cannot also be biased or hold poor political opinions. Notice also that even Beau has not gone “all the way” down the social construction rabbit hole. He is further down than people at Blue or Orange, but he still is unconsciously giving many of his own constructions a pass.

If Beau increases his awareness of his constructions, I would then start to peg him at Yellow. A big part of Yellow is construct-awareness cranked way up from the previous stages.

Medical clowns.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

"PLEASURE THAT DOESN’T COST THE EARTH

Using only sustainable and body-safe materials, right down to the soy ink on our packaging, we have created the first-ever range of eco-friendly sex toys made from recycled and recyclable materials.

Our products are good for your body and the planet."

"Love Not War" is a vMEME Green sex toy company which has all their products designed to be eco-friendly and/or recyclable. 

Link Below:

https://www.l-n-w.com/

Edited by Raze

JuiceMedia, strong progressive politics. Very Green.

TITLE: Vape shop worker LOSES IT and refuses to serve Trump supporter

TITLE: "Your line of questioning is transphobic"

TITLE: SFSU 2016 - Campus employee assaults white student for "cultural appropriation"

TITLE: 'Manspreading' banned in Madrid

TITLE: EXCLUSIVE: Cornell students cancel Coulter speech

Edited by Raze