Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

Reggae artist talking to the owner of a local food operation. Lots of good vibes and hugs.

Keywords: Community, local food, back to the land

^ Same guy as above. Emphasis on Green wanting to be and see change in the world.

Potential green gameplay, Communication battles.

The content of the conversations are mostly orange/red, but a game centered around communication puzzle solving has alot of potential.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

TITLE: We Support Our Children’s Transition | MY EXTRAORDINARY FAMILY

Plus Ken Loach's (British director) work in general

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Am on a tantra retreat. This van is of one of the participants. Couldn’t imagine a better example of stage green ?

05095729-445B-4A5F-AED7-F180775A5280.jpeg

Realizeyourgrowth.com

He [Ken Wilber] lacks, entirely, the 7th Code, and has no idea how/when/where each of the Codes have emerged. I will gladly challenge him to a public debate but he still hides out in his loft in Denver. The whole idea of “tiers” is uniquely language from our work which he “steals” in order to market his. The man lacks any ethical basis when he does so. He is nothing beyond RED-ORANGE. If he wants to develop his own system then he should do so without exploiting my life time of work which he continues to do. 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Be-Do-Have

This video might be up for debate...

The reason why I brought it here is because it gives me some "greenish vibes", like the kinesthetic nature of these songs, as well as the musicians presentation, which I find it quite chill... with a sense of style that's kinda new age.

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

(The commentary, not candace owens)

Be-Do-Have