When it was all that
Remained then
A place I forgot
I wonder
Would I try would try
Helping it if you are staying
Would I try would I try
Giving in to what you would say

With yourself your enclosed from pain and you reach out to what You could change
but there’s an answer in what you need
And it was all for you to see

Do you remember
The feeling
Of making time stop
When you were Done with
Concealing
Another blind spot
I wonder
Do you mind do you mind
Letting go what you are holding
Do you mind do you mind
Opening when you are closing
And with the memory tainted
I numbed it all off
When it was all that
Remained then
A place I forgot
I wonder
Would I try would try
Helping it if you are staying
Would I try would I try
Giving in to what you would say

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

On 2/10/2022 at 9:54 PM, tuckerwphotography said:

I know both these women personally. I wouldn't categorize either as primarily orienting from a Green Worldview, though certainly they both embody very healthy and robust Green qualities. Maybe I'd say they're somewhat split between the two stages, representing various aspects of both. Bernardo, I'm curious what you felt made both of them represent Green vs Yellow for you?

@tuckerwphotography thank you for calling my attention on that,  and , to be fair, I don't have a proper answer to it, but looking at their background, they seem to make a lot of emphasis on the healing process, both individually and collectively,  from an intuitive,  "right brain" , introspective orientation,  that we associate with vMEME Green, they also make emphasis on the emotional aspects of cultural embodiment, like the cleansing from mainstream media as a way to prevent people to engage on cultural wars , and the Buddhist view of observing one's emotion as a therapeutic way to heal trauma, those things strike to me as vMEME Green, but that doesn't prevent them to hold Tier 2 qualities as well, in fact, they seem to have a very mature understanding of the cycles of life and multiple perspectives , which opens the door for VMEME Yellow. 

But you pointed out something very important,  that I don't have a proper answer to that... which is the characteristics of a vMEME Yellow Woman...

I don't have enough reference of women at that stage, the only one I can remember now was Donella Meadows, she was solid vMEME Yellow,  but she holds a lot of the masculine  energy when she gave her lectures, so I cannot tell an example of vMEME Yellow with an embodied feminine energy. But thanks for telling me this, I'll be more mindful of that the next time!???

23 hours ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

@tuckerwphotography thank you for calling my attention on that,  and , to be fair, I don't have a proper answer to it, but looking at their background, they seem to make a lot of emphasis on the healing process, both individually and collectively,  from an intuitive,  "right brain" , introspective orientation,  that we associate with vMEME Green, they also make emphasis on the emotional aspects of cultural embodiment, like the cleansing from mainstream media as a way to prevent people to engage on cultural wars , and the Buddhist view of observing one's emotion as a therapeutic way to heal trauma, those things strike to me as vMEME Green, but that doesn't prevent them to hold Tier 2 qualities as well, in fact, they seem to have a very mature understanding of the cycles of life and multiple perspectives , which opens the door for VMEME Yellow. 

But you pointed out something very important,  that I don't have a proper answer to that... which is the characteristics of a vMEME Yellow Woman...

I don't have enough reference of women at that stage, the only one I can remember now was Donella Meadows, she was solid vMEME Yellow,  but she holds a lot of the masculine  energy when she gave her lectures, so I cannot tell an example of vMEME Yellow with an embodied feminine energy. But thanks for telling me this, I'll be more mindful of that the next time!???

Awesome, Bernardo! Just to clarify, I wasn't critiquing your original post, necessarily, just pointing out how I was seeing it on my end. I appreciate everything you said and feel aligned with your comments about the distinguishing factors around Green vs Yellow, and the complexity of evaluating this from a "female-embodiment" perspective. Another person who is clearly Yellow and quite embodied in her feminine essence is Euvie Ivanova from Future Thinkers.

5 minutes ago, Raze said:

Wat

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

Two examples I’ve seen here in Washington state…

1. Tampons in the men’s bathrooms

2. Special close parking spots for electric/hybrid vehicles only 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

a good example of vMEME Green "stupidity "

As an artist myself,  I got very triggered by watching that scene...

there were a million possible ways of making their voices being heard,  even going to the extremes...  that were much more effective and relatable than spilling a bottle of tomato soup on to a Work of Art, and what Green Extremists don't  understand  is that,  if the social configuration has  not reached their  level yet, the amount of backlash that they get from doing things like that becomes very counterproductive for them to accomplish their goal of raising awareness to the causes that they're fighting for...

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

TITLE: Oath at University of Minnesota Medical School’s White Coat Ceremony, August 19, 2022

Edited by Raze

TITLE: Tense protests at UNM over Tomi Lahren appearance

TITLE: My Daughter Transitioned At 6 Years Old | MY EXTRAORDINARY FAMILY

TITLE: Two men got arrested for manspreading in New York subway

We gots the mother of all When-The-Left-Goes-Too-Far collections here :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 19/10/2022 at 10:40 PM, Leo Gura said:

We gots the mother of all When-The-Left-Goes-Too-Far collections here :D

Now it's time to show vMEME Green at its best!?

These are the necessary steps that men should take in order to establish a healthy relationship with their masculinity, as well as bonding with the opposite sex, or people in general.

TITLE: My 11-Year-Old Son's A Drag Queen - What's The Problem? | MY EXTRAORDINARY FAMILY

Edited by Raze

Very grounded guy

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Reggae artist talking to the owner of a local food operation. Lots of good vibes and hugs.

Keywords: Community, local food, back to the land

^ Same guy as above. Emphasis on Green wanting to be and see change in the world.