Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

NYC appointed a stage green leaning DA who is planning criminal justice reform, another example of stage orange to green transition

On 7/1/2018 at 3:57 PM, Rilles said:

Gabor Mate, this guy is the epitome of healthy Green, very inspiring.

Couldn't this be considered yellow too? He has a very deep and all-encompassing sort of perspective, seeing beneath the surface, focusing on addressing the root issue of trauma that leads to the addiction rather than getting too caught up with the addiction itself at the surface. To me this seems pretty yellow. I get that it is about psychotherapy and talking about the need for compassion and everything which makes it resonate with green, but I’m wondering if there is anything preventing this from being yellow?

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

Edited by Raze

Edited by Raze

On 8/1/2022 at 7:40 AM, Carl-Richard said:

luther.png

I find it a little bit yellowish too...

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

1 hour ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

I find it a little bit yellowish too...

Notice how he didn't say that we should also transcend our worldcentric values ;)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

This was a very big deal in Argentinean society,  this law has been kept on hold in congress for about 15 years, and it represents a huge shift on women's individual rights,  a more secularized society, and a significant victory for the vMEME Green Feminist movement. And of course an enormous backlash from the vMEME Blue portion of the population...

In my personal opinion,  I'm pro-choice, however, if this ever  going to happen in Brazil(my country), I don't want that law to be decided by Congress,  but by a referendum(represented ONLY by female voters).

That's because the majority of Brazilian politicians consists pretty much of middle aged vMEME BLUE/Orange Patriarchal men, who doesn't really know (nor even care) how to address this issue seriously nor with respect. 

P.S: as an additional note, I got very worried when I watched this HUGE social gathering on television... it has no social distancing, and the Covid death rate in Argentina is pretty high.(although  not as bad as Brazil of course,  which is only second to the United States in number of deaths... )

This is a very blunt, but well-intentioned video, pointing out the hypocrisy of rich vMEME Green liberals, who lives in affluent blue state regions of the country. 

That's a very interesting story.

This video is a bit more nuanced, but I think that kind of lifestyle suits well with vMEME Green

TITLE: Jessie Watters takes on the one who operates the Anti Work Group