Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Green Examples Mega-Thread

2,017 posts in this topic

Transcending Orange by conquering it:

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Hyper healthy green. A piece of art and a message that all humans can relate to at some level. 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

At the same time the romans developed environmentally friendly concrete, they also built their pipes with lead, which is extremely threatening for your health.

Dont let them fool you that all rap is Red/Orange. This song touches something so beautiful and profound in me, maybe its that tiny little Turquoise I havent developed.  

"Time to heal eachother"

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

10 minutes ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

Wow! that Tupac's speech is very vMEME Green!???

Yes! He was way above the center of gravity of his community, I think he learned alot from his mother Afeni Shakur who was a Black Panther and political activist.

An interesting example of what could happen when vMEME Green becomes too idealistic to the point of backfiring at them.

10 hours ago, Rilles said:

@Rilles I recognize that this is all just a story and another dream within the Dream, but on a very practical human level this mindset and belief system can be extremely valuable and reduce suffering immensely. In my experience, it truly does take life situations and moves them from the "victim" box to the "empowerment" box. We can rewrite the story of whatever happens to us to see the positive and the opportunities for growth and evolution. So much power in that process.   

3 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

@Rilles I recognize that this is all just a story and another dream within the Dream, but on a very practical human level this mindset and belief system can be extremely valuable and reduce suffering immensely. In my experience, it truly does take life situations and moves them from the "victim" box to the "empowerment" box. We can rewrite the story of whatever happens to us to see the positive and the opportunities for growth and evolution. So much power in that process.   

Yes, funnily enough, I searched up a video like this and found this because I have been in a depressive mood all week and needed to reframe my thinking. I dont necessarily believe in what she says but it did help me to look at life in a different way.