MarkusSweden

I can't see how full enlightenment not implies physical death as well

82 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

And I'm afraid of committing suicide and other obvious things which would hurt my body, like cutting myself with a knife etc.

Thats intelligent dude. xD

Edited by Jack River

You can see it as fear? 

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Ok. So how to solve that?

Can you see this as fear?

@Mikael89

you want to become psychologically secure right? By becoming enlightened? Out of fear we seek security in the idea of enlightenment. That is a movement of fear trying to run from itself. Can you see this in yourself. It’s common to people who look to ideas like enlightenment that are still fragmented. They still think they are different from fear. Ringing any bells man? 

Edited by Jack River

Ok, so I should stop searching for enlightenment and stop all spiritual stuff completely?

There is no spiritual until until fear or division is seen through dude. Fear in reaction stirs up conflict and conflict makes more fear. As long as fear is there we keep reacting. 

Edited by Jack River

Ok, how to see through fear or division?

It has to click that asking how is still fear looking for an answer in thought. You looking for an answer in thought which is division. This is reaction. 

You have to see that every step away from what is is fear in movement. Divided action always moves from what is to the idea of what we want. 

Edited by Jack River

Full enlightenment without physical death may not exist really. In the beginning Eckhart tells a story about a monk in a monastery, even they may be prisoned in the ego.

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Ok, seems like being stuck in a impossible situation. 

And according to Faceless not even meditation etc. will help.

What is then? What is it which is?

What faceless recommended to me, stop looking for a way out, and simply understand self-thought-psychological time. And learn-understand fear...be able to identify all the subtle forms of fear in ones daily life. Him and robdl changed my life. I had watched Tolle and the gang, never really clicked till faceless and robdl. 

Edited by Jack River

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Ok, seems like being stuck in a impossible situation. 

Yes it it is impossible. Any situation is impossible, it is only possible by going into thought about it. So don't do that. All you do by thinking about yourself is situate yourself in thought. Thought is all there is to locate yourself in. You (and anyone else) in this world is simply in a thought creation. How else can you make this situation better or worse than by changing your thoughts about it - or better still, not going into them at all.

Edited by dorg

4 hours ago, Faceless said:

:) I understand you. 

The necessity of freedom...unburdened by  the influence of fear-reaction...

Ultimate freedom is NOT dependent on conditions. It’s only in freedom, (end of reactionary response), or (CHOICE), as (the chooser), that intelligent action manifests on its own. 

Intelligent action is born of freedom, which is unconditioned. 

It’s one thing separating yourself from others as a reaction born of the lack of freedom, and another thing entirely when holistic intelligence acts on its own. 

Any action determined by conditioned response implies contradiction right out of the gate. This conditioned response is born of fear, insecurity, psychological seeking. Any movement in this direction only perpetuates further lack of freedom. 

Intelligent action on the other hand implies holistic perception/insight into danger, and completely acts in steering clear of those possible dangers. This action is not reaction born of choice, but freedom without choice. 

If you are not influenced by fear to separate from the family, well that intelligent action will decide-act on its own, but if there is this influence of fear determining action/choosing, you will continue to depend on circumstances, conditions, or THOUGHT to come to a conclusion in what you should do. 

Any action influenced by the movement of self-thought will be action born of confusion and conflict. As long as this conflict is in movement, this implies division is being nourished, and intelligence is NOT.

Intelligent action will not operate when this conditioned movement is in motion. 

Pure F’ing Gold dudes!!:). Key to understand this..takes self understanding. That’s it dudes. 

Edited by Jack River

@Mikael89 Meditation is helpful to slow the reactions, so you can have a look at the mechanism of thought-reaction, instead of proceeding into the reaction - then feeling tense, without realizing how you were triggered. What you discover are deep fears you aren’t even aware of otherwise. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

don't know what's going on, how you guys can praise Faceless posts so much

It’s not praising him. He just writes what can be directly seen in yourself. But conditioned eyes don’t see it. The conditioning blinds one form seeing the fact. 

Edited by Jack River

To be shaken out of the ruts of ordinary perception, to be shown for a few timeless hours the outer and the inner world, not as they appear to an animal obsessed with words and notions, but as they are apprehended, directly and unconditionally, by Mind at Large-This is the experience of inestimable value to everyone.

Aldous Huxley

i think this Huxley dude would totally understand facless, because he understands himself. That simple dude. 

10 minutes ago, Jack River said:

It’s not praising him. He just writes what can be directly seen in yourself. But conditioned eyes don’t see it. The conditioning blinds one form seeing the fact. 

That right there is beautiful Jack. Yes. The ego (conditioning) would skip it. The integrity & care applied to the arising of and nature of thought is so rare, it initially doesn’t even register. It reaches awareness directly, of there simply is no communion at all. It’s painstakingly brilliant in that it is crystal clear the whole time. ??

No I can't see it in myself, not at all.

How to uncondition myself then..

Argh..

Well, good for you guys then that you are on the heaven side of reality. I'm stuck on the hell side and I will probably be that for eternity. That's the message I get during my weird psychotic episodes or whatever you can call them. (I have only had them 2 times.)

Feel for you dude. I am always here if you want to talk man:)

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

That right there is beautiful Jack. Yes. The ego (conditioning) would skip it. The integrity & care applied to the arising of and nature of thought is so rare, it initially doesn’t even register. It reaches awareness directly, of there simply is no communion at all. It’s painstakingly brilliant in that it is crystal clear the whole time. ??

It’s amazing dude..:D

Yeah. It really is. The awareness won’t split to parts, so one is literally blind to the egoic desire. Shine the awareness on it though, poof!

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I read the post really, really, really carefully, and it makes no sense at all. It doesn't help at all.

I don't know what's going on, how you guys can praise Faceless posts so much? Maybe you guys are delusional or something? I don't understand it.

I see..

You don’t have to understand this. This is just an explanation of what you can experience for yourself. 

If you find other teachings more suitable for you, stick with them and come back later and you may understand. If you don’t like it right now, skip it. 

Peace