DecemberFlower

Shadow entity when meditating

21 posts in this topic

Ok so in last few months while doing meditation or even in times when i dont but my mind is silent and consciouness is raised i can see a shadow  figure appearing in my consciousness in my room. First i thought its just some perception in peripheral vision when i defocus my gaze but now i m sure that it happens only when my mind is silent enough and mindfulness and consciouness is at high level and yesterday when i was trying to become even more and more aware beeping noise started to happen which never happened before and i got scared and stopped with increasing awareness.So now am i really confused what is happening:|

Edited by DecemberFlower

26 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@DecemberFlower The mind is creating a diversion so it can keep you from seeing truth within stillness. 

Usually it creates it by mental chatter not like this

Maybe you are unconsciously summoning the spirit world. Does that sound like a better possibility in your mind?

Ask it what it wants

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@cetus56 question for you please

since all of reality, even our current "normal" and "day-to-day" sober states are a hallucination

then does it mean that if i get a monster/alien/demon appear infront of me during meditation or something

then it will look 100% "real" as the people around me currently do?

and if that's the case, then how does one "surrender" to that... ? like just becoming aware that it is nothing but a mind-trick?

but since what we experience is what is "real" - how can i negate the experience of a dark entity which i am seeing in-front of my eyes and heck, that thing even touching or harming me ? 

is that not equal to me denying or accepting a "real-life" happening . let's say if i am being robbed at gun point. ?

in writiing this question a thought/potential answer came to mind

that it isn't negating the experience - it is accepting that it is happening? dont resist/panic. stay calm and accept? 

smile in the face of the demon? i suppose that smile can only really do something if it's genuine at that point otherwise fear cannot be hidden from your own mind i guess ... 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

16 minutes ago, DecemberFlower said:

Depends how benevolent or useful spirit world is

@DecemberFlower Somebody around here was interested in exactly this about 2 weeks ago. Leo replied to him "Be careful what you wish for" or something to that effect. The next week he was back saying he bit off Waaayy more than he could handle. Just a word of truth.

11 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@DecemberFlower Somebody around here was interested in exactly this about 2 weeks ago. Leo replied to him "Be careful what you wish for" or something to that effect. The next week he was back saying he bit off Waaayy more than he could handle. Just a word of truth.

yes. the dark entity sex fetish :| 

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei O.K. I say this with hesitation but I was a part of this years ago. Carlos Castaneda opened up this world to me. I'll say this- You really  gotta know what your doing before you venture into this or you could be opening a can of worms that you may end up wishing you never opened. I'm not saying this reality isn't just as real as any reality. There are many realities that are just as valid as you allow them to be.

Based on non dual perspective, everything is you, include the shadow figure, so what's the point of affraid of yourself.

8 minutes ago, Nevon said:

Based on non dual perspective, everything is you, include the shadow figure, so what's the point of affraid of yourself.

easier said than done? lol

have read reports about entities grabbing a hold (physical hold) of the dude's arms and taking turns to rape the poor dude 

sure. you try to not be afraid... but what to do about the demon dick in ur dumpster? lolol

@cetus56

11 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

You really  gotta know what your doing before you venture into this or you could be opening a can of worms that you may end up wishing you never opened.

you mean with pursing meditation in general? or a certain face of reality like the "dark realm"? what exactly are you referring to when you say venture into THIS

i am not looking to venture into that

i am looking to avoid that if i can and I WILL (inshaa allah)

i am actually overcome my childhood fear of these things, but still get the gibber jabbers from time to time when faced with turning off the light before coming up the basement's steps at night :|

hold habbits die hard?

another thing, to overcome a fear, it must be faced, not avoided. avoiding it = postponing it 

Love Is The Answer

11 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

yes. the dark entity sex fetish :| 

@SoonHei Yea exactly, that is a sure fire way of getting swallowed up (bringing your ego into an area like this). This is a subject that deserves nothing but total respect. Not just something you want to enter just for curiosity sake or for shits and giggles.

@DecemberFlower Hey!

I think I can clarify this in a simple way. Our ego is essentially a mask that we put on, and the mask is put on for one reason. There are fragmented parts of yourself that have been neglected and rejected throughout the traumas you have suffered your entire life. We put on the mask so we can avoid the pain of the past.
Sometimes the fragmented parts of your consciousness (because it is consciousness and it is intelligent) have been rejected so hardcore that the only way it knows how to get your love attention, that it is convinced it doesnt deserve, is acting supermegaultra spooky. Thats why there is such a thing as "shadow" and "shadow aspects" of ourselves. Those are aspects that are in so much pain of neglect and abuse, that they literally have 0 idea how else to relate to you besides being a spooky fucking ghost or a monster.

And to those parts of yourself, you have to say, its okay honey, I am so sorry for the neglect and abuse of the past, I am here to invite you in, and to love you, so we can rejoin in wholeness and unity. You can come out of hiding, you are safe to feel now. I love you. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

The final state is anupaya, which means “the non-technique.” At this point there’s no effort at all. We simply relax into our inner being continually, resting in our true nature. At this level we enter a superhuman state of consciousness called turiyatita, which means “even beyond turiya.” Abhinavagupta’s descriptions of what this is like sound like science fiction and yet the reality of this condition has been attested to by many advanced yogis. At this level the distinction between us and Shiva dissolves. We feel ourselves pervading all of space; the universe itself becomes our body. We can sense anything that’s happening anywhere. If we sense that anyone is in distress, through the merest flicker of our will we can send comfort and aid. Abhinavagupta says that masters of this caliber can create their own universes if they want to. And indeed the yoga tradition is full of accounts of Buddhas and other great siddhas who actually manifest new heaven worlds which other souls can visit.

24 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

you mean with pursing meditation in general? or a certain face of reality like the "dark realm"? what exactly are you referring to when you say venture into THIS

@SoonHei I talking more about "alternative" realities other than the one you are experiencing now at the keyboard. But it does include meditation and the spiritual pursuit.  All these worlds are you.

3 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@DecemberFlower Hey!

I think I can clarify this in a simple way. Our ego is essentially a mask that we put on, and the mask is put on for one reason. There are fragmented parts of yourself that have been neglected and rejected throughout the traumas you have suffered your entire life. We put on the mask so we can avoid the pain of the past.
Sometimes the fragmented parts of your consciousness (because it is consciousness and it is intelligent) have been rejected so hardcore that the only way it knows how to get your love attention, that it is convinced it doesnt deserve, is acting supermegaultra spooky. Thats why there is such a thing as "shadow" and "shadow aspects" of ourselves. Those are aspects that are in so much pain of neglect and abuse, that they literally have 0 idea how else to relate to you besides being a spooky fucking ghost or a monster.

And to those parts of yourself, you have to say, its okay honey, I am so sorry for the neglect and abuse of the past, I am here to invite you in, and to love you, so we can rejoin in wholeness and unity. You can come out of hiding, you are safe to feel now. I love you. 

Great explanation..thanks man:)