Faceless

The phenomenon of fragmentation

562 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless

Do you see where it could be helpful to call your process something? Like, name it, so we can refer to it, reference it, suggest it?

Well, It’s not “mine”, or “yours”, it’s “the self”. 

It’s not a process to be conformed in accordance too. 

I think of it as using No Way as way. Meaning...do not presuppose a way; method, technique, system, as to presuppose implies the divisive movement of fragmentation. 

I see “NO WAY AS WAY”, (Mirror of limitation), as a rather suitable-fitting name or title. 

This is Not something one uses to get from point A to point B, but instead to understand the futility in moving within that limitation of time(psychological becoming). 

It is simply a reflection of limitation-contradiction itself. To understand the whole of limitation. To understand limitation holistically is in itself the birth of unlimited action. Infinite action, (intelligent action). 

A CESSATION OF INCOMPLETE-LIMITED ACTION THAT FEEDS THE LOOP OF “the self”. 

This simply takes observation of what is actually happening..that’s it. :)

Edited by Faceless

@cetus56 could we even call it B-pow?? Hents...Buddha connection. 

Is it mine, K’s, Buddha’s, or perhaps a someone pre-Buddha ?? 

Or can we say it’s no-ones(time)? ?

Edited by Faceless

@cetus56 ?

@Faceless Not a separate ‘you’, in possession of ‘it’. ??This is linguistical.    How would naming it imply conformity and accordance, similar to how referencing “Self Inquiry” points one in a direction, rather than to a dogma? One can offer one assistance with Self Inquiry in terms of pointers, no? The lightening would be great, but no what is for most it seems. Sounds like you’d prefer it referred to as “Observing what is actually happening”, or “No Way As Way” maybe? Or maybe I misunderstand, and you’d prefer it is not referred to? What did the K-man refer to it as? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What did the K-man refer to it as? 

Well, it doesn’t need a name. It’s all within oneself..To observe what-is without evasion to what should-be. The contradiction-limitation of escaping the fact to the abstraction. Movement of fragmentation(psychological time). 

Some have found FREEDOM without ever searching for it. Without accumulating any knowledge, or routines.

As for me one day I saw the futility in escape from the the fact, (fear). 

Fact of fear perpetually evading it’s own movement and feeding that very movement itself. 

I saw that the more “I” ran away from the fact of insecurity in search of the abstraction of  security, the more I nourished that fact of insecurity. 

This can happen to anyone, they just have to see the whole of this movement of thought-self and its very very sneaky ways:)

It takes a willingness to step off the cliff, and let go of the illusion of control??

Edited by Faceless

is this not a common discussion since the french revolution, in politics? especially since industrialization? so did krishna murti not take that up from materialistic politics and integrate it into an idealistic, spiritual worldview? i couldn’t read sth about processes either.

so maybe it’s time fed.

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

Name?? Uhhh...My pets don’t even have names, friend?

i guess your pets are fishes?

55 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Anna1 K-Fed comes to mind. Lol. 

Dang! You're right! ?

...and K-Fed definitely didn't come up with K-Pro...hahaha.

Then, again, a rapper could come up with a dog food though..lol.

This is really funny! Hehe

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i guess your pets are fishes?

Lololol

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

13 minutes ago, now is forever said:

the whole time was k-fed, btw k was timefed.

Not sure if you get who "K-Fed" is?

K-Fed is/was an American rapper/dancer, who married and divorced, a famous American singer Britney Spears.

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 see, preconceptions...:D

but for me it still fits, hehe.

process of loose association...very important tool.

Edited by now is forever

5 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Anna1 see, preconceptions...:D

Not a problem ?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

but to hold up this fragmentation of thought...

i would call the process of thought fragmentation in threads after beuys a social sculpture in motion.

and that’s from time to time a little scary, because we live in the most fragmented time ever.

Edited by now is forever

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

Well, It’s not “mine”, or “yours”, it’s “the self”. 

It’s not a process to be conformed in accordance too. 

I think of it as using No Way as way. Meaning...do not presuppose a way; method, technique, system, as to presuppose implies the divisive movement of fragmentation. 

I see “NO WAY AS WAY”, (Mirror of limitation), as a rather suitable-fitting name or title. 

This is Not something one uses to get from point A to point B, but instead to understand the futility in moving within that limitation of time(psychological becoming). 

It is simply a reflection of limitation-contradiction itself. To understand the whole of limitation. To understand limitation holistically is in itself the birth of unlimited action. Infinite action, (intelligent action). 

A CESSATION OF INCOMPLETE-LIMITED ACTION THAT FEEDS THE LOOP OF “the self”. 

So crazy how subtle the self is. no way as way. ?? DOPE DUDE!!

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

As for me one day I saw the futility in escape from the the fact, (fear). 

Fact of fear perpetually evading it’s own movement and feeding that very movement itself. 

I saw that the more “I” ran away from the fact of insecurity in search of the abstraction of  security, the more I nourished that fact of insecurity. 

:D This was key for me