Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aster

Hand Energy

4 posts in this topic

I have a mild scoliosis and because of this, I always meditate lying down on my back. I cannot meditate in the sitting, cross legged position for long periods as it gets really uncomfortable for me. I uses binaural beats in almost all my meditation because it helps me to concentrate and have focus. One time, I was meditating using binaural beats in my usual lying down position when I suddenly felt this swirling energy in both my hands. I don't know what it is then but when I google it, it shows that what its called is REIKI. Now even when I'm not meditating I can feel this energy in my hands and even manipulate the swirling just by concentrating on my hands. Is this really Reiki or something else? Anyone who has the same experience? 

Swirling experience in hands indicates activated hand chakras that you can use to heal,  I don't know if it's Reiki, but maybe pranic energy, you can test this by moving your hands on the dieing plant by visualising golden energy coming out and concentration your intent of healing and rejuvenating it, That plant will literally reborn again. I have did that myself so many times and gave life to dieing plant. Another technique that you can use is by dipping your palm in water, concentrating on your your hands, feeling it deeply and it will send ripples that will be clearly visible, It's a hydrokinesis that I am practising to go to the next level of it. 

Btw, which binaural beats helped you most? 

Edited by invinciblelight

Depends. 

Usually when the physical pathways of the dormant start to disappear, (speaking about chakras: orange into yellow into blue, being the dormant state).

When the energy regains natural pathways, the palms will start to sweat and energize, same for the feet soils etc. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I have something similar when I meditate or when I concentrate on my hands, but except a swirling sensation I just get tingling, I just assumed this is the law of vibration and I was feeling the vibrations of those around me. Or perhaps it's something to do with my Chakras. However I feel it's a good experience that I can feel this when ever I concentrate, I also use this to my advantage by practising healing my cats by placing my hands on them when they are tingling to help their chakras be unblocked and alleviate any negative feelings they have.