Devil

The Truth ( THE INFINITY PILL )

27 posts in this topic

@MarkusSweden You're a flashlight seeking bigfoot in the woods in the middle of the night. You have to wake up and realize that YOU are bigfoot and turn the flashlight towards yourself.

You're communicating with yourself here. Why waste your time when you could be the truth?

Edited by Devil

22 minutes ago, Devil said:

@Serotoninluv No, i am saying the Truth. Leo's paradigm is wrong. He's right about infinity but wrong about infinity being the Absolute Truth. Infinity is there to find the truth, the truth is not simply infinity, the truth is not infinite. Infinite infinities and finites are being generated every 1 attosecond not by a computer but by God himself.

You are not seeing one of the facets regarding relative and absolute truths. Generally, psychedelics can expose it. Otherwise, lots of sitting on the cushion!

2 minutes ago, Devil said:

@MarkusSweden You're a flashlight seeking bigfoot in the woods in the middle of the night. You have to wake up and realize that YOU are bigfoot and turn the flashlight towards yourself.

You're communicating with yourself here. Why waste your time when you could be the truth?

Sounds reasonable. 

Let me ask you, have you experiences with heavy doses of potent psychedelics, like 5-meo-dmt? In that case, does your trips confirm the picture you give here? 

Is it fair to say that God is afraid you think? Because his desperately need to find out the truth? 

Also, could it be that truth with capital T doesn't exists. I have ideas that there might be a dark insight to find if we really dig deep. Like an infinite trap let's say.

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden I've had private meetings with real life people who are real magicians who gave me true awakenings through physical touch alone. It's hard to find them in the US or in EU, but they do exist. What they can offer you is far greater than what a DMT can. 5-MeO is usually administered to people stuck in stage orange ( materialist paradigm ) .

Your thoughts remind me of this video:

In one example of the video, he talks about how if you were to add a series of blocks with each one being half as thick as the previous, you would be able to reach infinity. If the blocks had two colors, then you would be met with a paradox with which color it was at the end of the set. In the grand scheme of things, God could be performing every possible action and at the end of it all, something new that has never been seen before would be met. Whatever this is would not be a thing or nothing, nor would it exist in time and it also wouldn't exist in absolute infinite.

Edited by nex462

15 hours ago, Devil said:

@ajasatya What are you talking about little toy? I've dedicated my entire life to the pursue of the Truth with a capital T.

whoa... an entire life and you still fail at the most basic virtues?

such a weak practice! xD

welcome, dear brother :)

unborn Truth

@Devil Excellent inquiry!  Now apply the filter of thought/belief, or direct experience. Also very helpful to make a list of what you are ruling out. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE