Devil

The Truth ( THE INFINITY PILL )

27 posts in this topic

BEWARE! By reading this thread you fully accept that there will be no going back and that you will know what the "truth" of our lives are.

The truth is a touchy subject, it is not something that everyone gets to even contemplate. Most people in this reality are too busy running around fulfilling their basic biological urges to even sit and contemplate about the nature of reality and what is the ultimate truth with a capital T. By the time you're done being a good person, getting a great career and a nice family it's over. All of your scientific discoveries were here to help advance the agenda of the simulator trying to find the truth. And this is no accident, this is part of a larger conspiracy to find the truth. Those people's live are in a sense pre-determined, the same way a cockroach is built and designed to be a cockroach and do stuff cockroaches do.

The Truth is not infinity, infinity is there to find the Truth. That's as close as we got to the truth for the moment. Infinite realms are being simulated this very moment to find the one ALL TRUTH. Every combination & every single action & every single form is being tested through an infinite array of ways.

NewYorkers1.jpg

In this reality, billions of people are running around on the very same framework. They want Happiness, shelter, sex, food , drugs, family, knowledge, security, thrills , and more. This is the Human race and you are 1 human in this cesspool of human beings trying to fulfill your existential fear by finding the truth. That's the only reason you're trying to find the truth, you want the truth to fit your agenda, and sadly it doesn't. The Truth with a capital T is not comforting, it is not loving, you cannot even comprehend it with your mind without any serious contemplation.

The scientific story that you've been told which is illustrated here below is just one set of an infinite set of scientific truths, so it is not the Truth with a capital T.Credit-Image-courtesy-of-Perimeter-Institute.jpg

Here's a more accurate illustration of what's really happening ;

multiverse-multiple-universes-alternate-dimensions_h8law0o0_thumbnail-full01.png

And this is just for Earth! every single action through every single self is being tested but this simulation goes infinitely deep. Here below we have a big picture view of our current understanding.

arepo-universe-simulation-real-galaxies-18.jpg

In each squares you have entire universes being simulated not through a machine/computer, but BY GOD. GOD himself doesn't know the Truth, which is why this is happening. Your existence is happening because God himself wants to find the truth. This entire fabric of reality is truly haunted, there was never anyone here but God himself trying to figure out how he got here in the first place.

Edited by Devil

This is roughly the answer given by hermetic philosophy.

Everything is a mental creation of the "all mind" and that all mind is what is referred to as God. 

Although if this all mind is both infinite and infinitely intelligent then it should be intelligent enough to know the truth and/or make a truth, no?

If even infinite intelligence can't figure it out, then likely this would go on forever, no?

@Shadowraix God is pretty much bruteforcing the truth through by expressing every possible set. This doesn't go forever since time is not linear from god's POV.

I disagree with "GOD himself doesn't know the Truth". God/Truth are one and the same

God or Truth,is self knowing/self aware."
I AM that,I Am.
Exodus 3:14 
Or "I Am that, which IS."
"From eternity to eternity, I Am ."

"So tell them that the Lord, whose name is “I Am,” has sent you."

Edited by who chit

the truth is that you, the real you, are god/consciousness/awareness and so is everybody else. everything else is not what it appears to be.

3 hours ago, Devil said:

@Shadowraix God is pretty much bruteforcing the truth through by expressing every possible set. This doesn't go forever since time is not linear from god's POV.

Good point on the time thing.

So this bruteforce method is simulating everything at the exact same time all in the exact same instant.

So by "Truth" are we talking the culmination of every possibility? Being able to answer any "what if?" question?

@Patang

I think its good to define what we mean when we talk about truth.

Yes we are what you described but OP is merely describing the intent on why consciousness is manifesting itself into simulating every possibility. Which I would also consider part of the truth.

Relative truth is described as the highest man knows, absolute truth is described as the highest that God knows.

Edited by Shadowraix
added reply

@Shadowraix God is doing what Leo is doing, he built a following for them to contemplate for him.

what if god never existed before us.

we are the manifestation of the first god.

what if universe is not created, why would infinity be created ?

god can ask many questions, maybe god shouldn't ask more and experience what he created us for.

if it's about collecting data, be a good rat data.

but even if god want to have data, what for ? what if god is just borred to the point of creating his own dream.

ho wait. for me this is the "real story", but every story could be, this is why humans can be so deluded. Or "god".

god is still a bit bored though, so he created more simulation to expand his own imagination just because he is bored.

makes sense to me, especially if I m god, would explain almost everything that happen'd

ok back to the dream

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

5 hours ago, Strikr said:

what if god never existed before us.

we are the manifestation of the first god.

what if universe is not created, why would infinity be created ?

god can ask many questions, maybe god shouldn't ask more and experience what he created us for.

if it's about collecting data, be a good rat data.

but even if god want to have data, what for ? what if god is just borred to the point of creating his own dream.

ho wait. for me this is the "real story", but every story could be, this is why humans can be so deluded. Or "god".

god is still a bit bored though, so he created more simulation to expand his own imagination just because he is bored.

makes sense to me, especially if I m god, would explain almost everything that happen'd

ok back to the dream

God is in the earth worm but is far from being God.

There was a simple statement that I kept repeating to people when I was psychotic:

"I'm God. You're God. Everything around us is God."

No wonder why they hospitalized me and put me on medications, lol.

Anyway, I was psychotic but my statement was pretty simple and full of truth.

On 8/30/2018 at 6:09 AM, Devil said:

The Truth is not infinity, infinity is there to find the Truth.

Infinity is there to find itself ;)

That's the only reason you're trying to find the truth, you want the truth to fit your agenda, and sadly it doesn't. The Truth with a capital T is not comforting, it is not loving, you cannot even comprehend it with your mind without any serious contemplation.

If Truth is revealed, the ego dies. Alot of us are aware of that.

The mind can't grasp Truth. The mind is anti-truth.

GOD himself doesn't know the Truth, which is why this is happening.

As @who chit mentioned, God = Truth. 

@Winter Touché

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

5 minutes ago, Torkys said:

The mind can't grasp Truth. The mind is anti-truth.

mind isn't anti-truth per se...

mind is a part of the truth. it is a sub-set and truth is the super-set. 

part cannot understand the whole

to understand the whole, you must become the whole

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei You can only become infinite through death, but then you won't have a POV as you will be IT.

Only DEATH will bring you to ALL > ALL

EGO>ALL { From Ego's POV }

lots of words, concepts and imaginary things :D

maybe if you try harder and make it even more complex... then we can talk!

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

@ajasatyaWhat are you talking about little toy? I've dedicated my entire life to the pursue of the Truth with a capital T.

ALL = INFINITY ≠ Truth

Infinity is infinitely infinite for the purpose of finding the truth. Even Leo's no-brain cannot even comprehend this.

Edited by Devil

7 minutes ago, Devil said:

I've dedicated my entire life to the pursue of the Truth with a capital T.

So then you realize you are both wrong and right? You speak truth as you lie.

@Serotoninluv No, i am saying the Truth. Leo's paradigm is wrong. He's right about infinity but wrong about infinity being the Absolute Truth. Infinity is there to find the truth, the truth is not simply infinity, the truth is not infinite. Infinite infinities and finites are being generated every 1 attosecond not by a computer but by God himself.

@Devil What do you mean by DEATH? You advocate suicide on order to gain truth aka ALL?

Isn't it so, yes or no?