Stoica Doru

Why following Leo is a trap

15 posts in this topic

Screenshot_20180829-225023_Chrome.jpg

Don't get me wrong, but how can you attain freedom and enlightenment and promise that to others, when your forum contains "my attachments" section. That's wrong on so many levels - there's no I, and the attachments belong to a fiction which doesn't exist, as I just said. @Leo Gura, you'd better go on some retreat or something, maybe you'll see your limitations regarding yourself and your forum, vague and non-existing ideas, but still...

(love y'all)

(don't mind the clickbait, just observe the one who's frustrated) 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

@Stoica Doru you're being silly. The words "my", "me" and "I" still have utility when communicating. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 hour ago, PsiloPutty said:

@lmfao   Prrrrrretty sure he was funnin' us.   :D  xD  Don't you feel funned? 

He funned me good.  Funned to the max!

Grace

1 hour ago, Good-boy said:

Things are just happening and there is no you. Fun just funned itself.

:o!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grace

39 minutes ago, Good-boy said:

You need to be at a higher level of consciousness to understand it. Smoke 5 Meo dmt and it would make perfect sense.

I got a float tank, a keyboard, a bass, and a couple guitars upstairs, it'd be a blast.  Unfortunately I'm all out of 5 meo :D

Grace

4 hours ago, lmfao said:

@Stoica Doru you're being silly. The words "my", "me" and "I" still have utility when communicating. 

Like the OP, I went through a stage of calling people out on “there is no I”. I’m glad “I” grew out of it. 

@PsiloPutty yeah this is a bit funny. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Following anyone is a trap. You're not meant to follow them, your meant to absorb what is useful for you and discard what is not and create your own way. If you want the best guru/teacher/master just connect and surrender to nature directly and become a direct extension of the natural flow.

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Following anyone is a trap. You're not meant to follow them, your meant to absorb what is useful for you and discard what is not and create your own way. If you want the best guru/teacher/master just connect and surrender to nature directly and become a direct extension of the natural flow.

yep, I think I get that, only me is the only lord of my sheep.

It's all about reading the layer for yourself, there is no truth, there is billions, and there is as many lies.

“There are no facts, only interpretations.” F. Nietzshe, I like him, but even him can be a trap.

it's all about what creates our mind with the lens of an "identity"

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e