kieranperez

I finally got it

18 posts in this topic

I bought the life purpose over a year ago and I honestly have spent a year off and on really working at this course. I've faced so much emotional resistance finishing the course. I've started, got through half, quit, start over, got a little farther, quit, started up again, finished even less, etc. 

Well I finally took some time and just admitted a week or so ago that I'm going to get the most out of this course and I'm not going to force my answers and the discovery process which was really what I was doing in the past. I just came to the conclusion that I'm going take however much time needs to be taken to finish this but I'm going to relaxed and if it takes another year then fine, because my life purpose is worth getting fucking right. 

As of less than an 20 minutes ago I can honestly say I've never been able to honestly and accurately describe myself and my authentic motives, top ability, the theme and impact I want my life to have, and strengths. So here it is...

My life purpose: To use my higher conscious understanding to help people find out the truth of who they really are and guide them to their highest possibilities... Every word in that has been so finely chosen, tuned, and deliberate in it's sequence. The ability part "my higher conscious understanding" was really the final piece that solidified all this together. I've spent months really frustrated in such strong victim mindset about my abilities and eventually I was just producing mechanical answers to the process. Once I really uncovered that I literally just spent like a minute with my jaw dropped because it's always been that. This whole sentence describes and explains what I've always been about in some way shape or form since I was like 3 years old. How despite my changes in world view, specific passions for certain activities, etc. this has always been the same. 

My Top 10 Values: 

1. Truth/Consciousness
  2. Self-Actualizaton
  3. Independence
  4. Love
  5. Wisdom/Learning/Understanding
  6. Authenticity 
  7. Grit
  8. Mastery
  9. Purpose/Vision
  10. Nature

My Top 5 Strengths: 

1. Bravery & Valor
  2. Perspective Wisdom
  3. Honesty, Authenticity, and Genuineness
  4. Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence
  5. Love of Learning

I wanted to share this for 2 reasons:

1. Thanks @Leo Gura for all the amount of unusually high amount of value you give that has actual become a norm for us on here. Can't describe my appreciation for what you do and will continue to do.
  2. To share with people that this is something worth getting right. I bought this course over a year ago and it took me till now to finish to get this right. When it comes to your life's work and your ultimate intent, take all the time you need to get this done. I had to deal with so much stubborn and crippling victim mindset just to get through this course where I'm literally in tears and about to apply for another shit job just to make more money to move 'and then figure it out later.' If you're still one of those people that's too stubborn to invest in the only life you'll have (or be able to consciously look back on), cut that shit. This is so worth it regardless of how successful you actually become with your life purpose. 
Edited by kieranperez

How surprising! Everyone who get's into spirituality turns into guru and guide trough this magical human experience. What are you actually going to do? How are you going to impact others lives? We all wan't to guide people in this "spiritual context", but what is your actual plan? Another youtube guru, another Leo? I honestly don't see the point of this course if this is your result.

13 minutes ago, RabbitHole said:

How surprising! Everyone who get's into spirituality turns into guru and guide trough this magical human experience. What are you actually going to do? How are you going to impact others lives? We all wan't to guide people in this "spiritual context", but what is your actual plan? Another youtube guru, another Leo? I honestly don't see the point of this course if this is your result.

ikr... it can easily become an empty shell of hypocrisy.

unborn Truth

@kieranperez Awesome! 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@kieranperez That is some awesome introspection that took considerable work. Nice job.

I would just add: as we travel along our paths to be aware that desires for comfort and security go very deep into the mind-body. At times, they rise to #1 and #2 on the human value list - whether we are aware of it or not.

7 hours ago, RabbitHole said:

15 hours ago, dvdas said:

damn.. this course has made too many gurus 

As though either of you actually know me or my own story. As though I really went into depth on my actual plans in my life. As though any of that is any of your business.

I love how you 2 just think I'm going to just become some YouTuber that copy and pastes Leo's content, as though that was what I was saying or what my post was even about. Have you realized yet that the reason so many people on here are inspired by things like becoming a sage, enlightenment, self-mastery, philosophy, and/or self-actualization is because that's good marketing? "Find the people who are looking for you." That's well executed niche marketing. That's what running a business is. 

I also am inspired by people like Peter Ralston and enlightened people that were able to use their consciousness work and facilitate that into their own field in athletics given the fact that I myself am an athlete (runner). 

Easy to judge and project though. I know. I've been there ;) hopefully you work on that :) 

I Myself somewhat wanna be a guru. Why don't you become gurus, to the guys who criticise. My middle eastern people are lacking behind and are extremely tribal and religious. We are so purple and red stage mixed with blue that results are soo awful. I just don't think What American government doing abroad by sending U.S. troops and spreading orange culture is doing better job. It actually make the current egos extremely violent and destructive. I wish I could with leos permission, after reading his entire booklist cover to cover and doing all meditations exercises and psychedelics to teach my middle eastern family about science and spirituality in their own paradigms and world-view slowly growing their minds and shifting their paradigms and uplifting their consciousness to become global and worldly and catch up with civilizations around them and start to improve their own lives and end the seditions and wars and become loving people as much as the Europeans who are accepting refugees, in future, we middle easterners take up european refugees, paying back the gratitude and kindness. I am learning neighbouring middle eastern languages such as Persian which will allow to learn Afghan pashto language, hopefully one day go to Afghanistan and start delivering message of moderate islam.

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

29 minutes ago, Your place at Heart said:

I Myself somewhat wanna be a guru. Why don't you become gurus, to the guys who criticise. My middle eastern people are lacking behind and are extremely tribal and religious. We are so purple and red stage mixed with blue that results are soo awful. I just don't think What American government doing abroad by sending U.S. troops and spreading orange culture is doing better job. It actually make the current egos extremely violent and destructive. I wish I could with leos permission, after reading his entire booklist cover to cover and doing all meditations exercises and psychedelics to teach my middle eastern family about science and spirituality in their own paradigms and world-view slowly growing their minds and shifting their paradigms and uplifting their consciousness to become global and worldly and catch up with civilizations around them and start to improve their own lives and end the seditions and wars and become loving people as much as the Europeans who are accepting refugees, in future, we middle easterners take up european refugees, paying back the gratitude and kindness. I am learning neighbouring middle eastern languages such as Persian which will allow to learn Afghan pashto language, hopefully one day go to Afghanistan and start delivering message of moderate islam.

Do you read the original post that started this thread before you post something completely different from the original topic LOL?

gurus are a good thing. the world needs them. 

also, 

now that you've found your LP how worth it was the process?

15 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

gurus are a good thing. the world needs them. 

also, 

now that you've found your LP how worth it was the process?

It's still nerve wrecking because mine is very far out there and I also have no idea what medium I will use, can use, and want to use. Especially since I don't want to be just another "guru." Right now my life circumstances are very tricky. I work 1 part-time retail job, life in the most expensive city in the USA to live in (San Francisco), have a car I can't afford at all in terms of fixing it up, gas, etc. yet at the same time I hate living here SF and also need to be out of the city for the kinda work I want to possibly tie my consciousness work to which would be to my sport (running... track, cross country, mountain, ultramarathon, trail running)... that and it's also absurdly expensive here it's just a joke, etc. so there's a lot that I need to change right now and it's a bit overwhelming. 

Yesterday was a real emotional high (still grounded though) to the degree that I actually had a minor enlightenment experience (not going to into that) in my self-inquiry because I was so free and clear about what it is I want. 

However, right now the resistance, fear, laziness, lack of productivity, limiting beliefs, etc. is really back in full force it feels like so this is going to take some inner work too. 

I still don't take away at all from my original post about my intent in what not. These inner and outer conflicts and stuff I'm facing right now are yes really intimidating especially since I know I'm my biggest problem and not other people or circumstances out there, which for me at least is in a sense doesn't relieve stress it actually seems even tougher. However, I understand that this is really what it takes sometimes. What my life purpose is really tied to is to not only enlightenment but to becoming a sage. I recognize that as something that's not something I not only really want but also something that's actually doable, to reach levels of development like people like Buddha, Christ, Socrates, Leonardo Da Vinci (not saying he's enlightened but to have that kind of way of still seeing the world, curiosity, ability to observe, etc.), Peter Ralston (who is someone I really admire as an athlete myself), Osho, etc. go all down the list. Now, when I say "doable" I'm saying I recognize the possibility that I can get there. I also recognize that there probably have been hundreds of billions of people in human history who've never gotten to that level, and not even for lack of commitment, work, discipline etc. but simply because of talent. Then you also have people who are really talented who may even put in some work but nowhere near enough to get them there because getting to something like that I recognize is extraordinarily hard for most people. Which means I have to look myself in the mirror and see all of my weaknesses, things I need to outgrow, transcend, etc. and then fathom the work at hand and, guess what, that can be intimidating for me when I starting from ground 0 pretty much. I mean hey, I don't have a college degree, I live at home and haven't gotten laid in a year now, I don't really have an in-person support system, I don't have my own place (I live at home with my Dad and little brother who thinks that my vision (as the 2 extremely bloodthirsty atheists that they are... and I was for all my life, even more-so than them) is absolutely insane and won't fund a dime to help me, I don't have a foundation of strong work ethic, I just got off 5 psych meds 1 of which is Adderall for 17 years (I'm 23) and now my level of concentration (lack thereof I should say) is beyond weak, I have bills I need to pay off that my parents never paid, I have a low paying job, I have horrible credit, I have horrible spending habits, I'm stuck in victim mindset, need I go on? 

But hey, that just means that I need that vision that will inspire me to get me through even just the early period like right now of starting to move into that direction. This is the journey. It's kinda like a little kid finally putting an end to his kicking, crying, screaming, and tantrums to sit in this giant rollercoaster that will plunge him into these exhilarating drops at such high flying speeds and trusting that he will be okay, it will be really scary but,  he will have the time of his life.

@d0ornokey I just want to emphasize one point that I think @Leo Gura does a great job trying so hard to get across but I'll give additional emphasis to it because it really can't be overstated... If YOU work this course the best you can, it will be worth it. You buying the course (doesn't sound like you have given the way I'm interpreting your question) doesn't mean anything. You can go through the course and get some weak thing at the end. Why? Because the results you get from that course are in direct proportion to how much work YOU put into it, just like in any endeavor in life. I literally would cry in frustration with myself doing some exercises that were given, not because they were so hard but because I would be so stuck in victim mindset of feeling like "I just can't". However, I intuitively recognize when someone is giving me something of real value and real wisdom and I do agree that we take a lot of what Leo gives us for granted. I intuitively knew the moment I heard the sales video for the course and continued following Actualized.org (particularly when I started doing enlightenment work, really chewed on the idea in Leo's video of becoming a modern sage, and the lifestyle minimalism episode) that I need to this life purpose needs to get handled. That I can't keep twiddling my thumbs and complaining and being upset about life and how I have no sense of direction anymore. So I saw the value in it. Do you though?

Edited by kieranperez

@dvdas @RabbitHole

I think there is no point in denigrating @kieranperez's work. It's kind of inevitable if you think about it. The people who are into personal development knee deep for several years; spending over 5-6 hours or even more a day on this stuff; reading books, watching gurus talk, exercising, following diet, sleep routine, developing communication and emotional skills, meditating etc. at some point this becomes their whole life. 

A regular jock( or people in general) who never picked a single book out of curiosity, who always go in mainstream system of conventional day jobs, family and entertainment for the rest of their lives; they won't be here in this website in the first place. On the other hand, after reading hundreds of books and following teachers for a decade it's almost impossible to revert back to ''normal way'' of life and thinking..whatever normal means.

This website attracts mostly unique people, not sheeps who can't think past their daily bread. People who have thought outside the box, asked questions to which there is no answer around. So it's not a surprise that most of them will eventually get into this teaching thing themselves. Think of Leo. Considering the amount of PD stuff he has devoured over the years, it's almost impossible for him to live outside of it now. This has become his whole life. 

You can see that most prolific artists and musicians inadvertently skew towards teaching their crafts one way or another, either as their main profession or as a side job because this has become a huge part of their lives. Similarly almost all PD junkies will one day open their mouth after maturing and gaining some of the insights for themselves. Even if everyone don't become full time gurus, they can write a book or start a blog or help people here and there in their lives or through videos and private sessions. 

The students that stick with gurus long enough, themselves become a guru one day. ta da! :P

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

i just want to make sure that you guys create your own visions :) im not here to critisize anyone. the world can be improved in many different ways btw. 

Edited by dvdas