SoonHei

The One that Watches Everything or The Ones who watch Everything

35 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@SoonHei ?Till then, just have fun. Have fun discovering your truth. Have fun afterwards too. World needs a Matt Kahn of ‘fun’. 

seriously I am about to make that my dayjob. :D

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@SoonHei

"is this just a belief that the one who watches everything CANNOT BE SEEN ? is it not possible that there could be something meta to our beingness which could watch each of our Ones that Watch Everything

?? please someone clarify?"

- Whenever you are observing an object, there is the observed (the object) and the observer. 

- However, whatever the observer is, it cannot be located at any point in space. Because in that case one would be able to observe it, and in that case it would no longer be the observer, but rather the observed (the object).

- Therefore, the observer has to be outside of space, so that it wouldn't be exposed to being ever observed. 

- Since the observer is outside of space, then space and all objects in it have to be inside the observer. 

Did you find this of any use?

That logic process came to my mind to explain to myself how can time and space be inside consciousness. The insight came to me thanks to one of Leo's exercises:

"Exercise #8: Noticing You Are Not A Point-Camera

Sit comfortably and quietly, still your mind, and become aware of direct experience.

Notice that you feel like you are a camera looking out onto the world.

But notice that reality cannot have any point-cameras.

Notice that reality cannot have perceivers.

What would a perceiver be?

Anything you might want to call a "perceiver" would have to be an object percieving another object.

But this is illogical.

An object is really just a series of sensations. And one sensation can perceive another sensation.

Become deeply conscious of this.

Notice that there in fact is no "perceive" object in your direct experience.

Try as you might, you cannot locate any perceivers. All you have a perceptions.

So then, what is perceiving all these perceptions?

Notice further, that whatever "it" is, it cannot be a sensation.

Notice further, that whatever "it" is, it cannot be located at any point in space, because all of space has to occur "within it".

Notice that you are NOT like a camera. You are NOT looking out onto the world from a point behind your eyes. Instead your are omni-present.

Become deeply conscious of this, until your conviction of you being located as point in space breaks down."

Edited by Sbilko

9 hours ago, SoonHei said:

I was having a discussion with a friend who has just recently picked up the topic of non-duality and is in his early stages of research.

He was watching a Mooji video that talks about "the one who watches everything"

He is also a Muslim like me and our belief is that there is each of us, our souls which are "inside" our bodies and then there is the creator of the souls, Allah/God

Call it soul/consciousness/awareness there is no issue/dispute about that.

What stumped me was when my friend asked me:

isn't self-inquiry into that which watches everything a very personal experience and truth? for example, when asked that Can the one who watches everything be seen? how can we say it cannot be seen? it's like asking can the essence of myself (can my soul) see itself? of course it cannot see itself, a hand cannot grab itself... a person in form, cannot see their own face... 

what he was trying to point out is that sure, we all will arrive at the conclusion that the One (deep inside each of us / our soul) who watches everything cannot be seen... but cannot be seen by whom? by itself...

how do we know that it cannot be seen by Allah/God... ?

and that's quite valid... like i can ask myself this in my human form... can i see my face? no. but my friend standing infront of me can.

is this just a belief that the one who watches everything CANNOT BE SEEN ? is it not possible that there could be something meta to our beingness which could watch each of our Ones that Watch Everything

?? please someone clarify?

i was thinking that maybe this question arises because it is an intellectual discussion but so many other things when discussing non-duality are pointed out as just beliefs and assumptions... what if this here is another belief and assumption

he also mentioned due to our religous teachings that prophet Muhammad, said no such thing about each of us at our core being God... there is us, our souls that is, and there is GOD (the real ONE who watches everything and everyone's point of view/experience) 

You can be lucky that Allah does not get offended, because you are equating Allah to ideas. xD

Ask yourself this: Can you really believe in something other than ideas?

Glory to Israel

The One who watches everything cannot be seen, because he is what sees. He is The Seer.

(The "you" that "you" think is seeing doesn't exist, it is The One that is seeing.)

This is The Absolute.

There is the mechanism of seeing,hearing,feeling/touch,tasting,smelling. From the perspective of the I-thought/false identity,there is an experiencer, experiencing the experience of seeing tasting,feeling,smelling etc. of objects/phenomena

Devoid of the I-thought/false self/"me" identity or, the "experiencer", there is omnipresent Self, detached from experience ,yet aware/knowing of the body-mind mechanism "experiencing" it's objects of perception and the 5 senses-seeing,tasting,touching,smelling,et.
Awareness is knowing/aware of, yet remains detached,untouched,untainted by the objects/phenomena that come by way of the body-mind mechanism.

What is, is prior to, the false idea/creation of there being an experiencer (I/self/thought), experiencing an experience.
Experiencer,experiencing an experience, are one and the same as, conditioned memory / false self/I-thought.

Only by Awareness,is there the knowing of, experiencing happening, to and through the body/mental processes, and the 5 senses, but no experiencer/false identity there to lay claim to having experienced an experience.

Edited by who chit

16 hours ago, Sbilko said:

- Whenever you are observing an object, there is the observed (the object) and the observer. 

- However, whatever the observer is, it cannot be located at any point in space. Because in that case one would be able to observe it, and in that case it would no longer be the observer, but rather the observed (the object).

- Therefore, the observer has to be outside of space, so that it wouldn't be exposed to being ever observed. 

- Since the observer is outside of space, then space and all objects in it have to be inside the observer. 

Did you find this of any use?

yes. i get this fully

BUT (now you may say that if you are adding a BUT here, means you don't get it fully - LOL )

the observer who is outside of space (as you say)

whereever that place-less place outside of space exist. it is a realm unknown to us. so that's where i bring in the idea that what if, even at the peak-breakthrough when u have ego-death and see that you are GOD - what if that GOD we think we are is not GOD but just what the nature of each individual soul looks like upon transending the EGO and then there is a meta-creator to that. and the reason why it isn't seen, is because that's the bigger illusion. just like the masses of people do not get that we are not the body and so on. that same thing can apply at the being level?

just a thought... lol

also, i have gotten responses to what i am suggesting here that I only ask this as i have not myself experieinced that state. because in that state it is understood why and how what i am suggesting is impossible and what we really are deep down is TRULY ABSOLUTE INFINITE GOD with nothing else META to it

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

5 hours ago, who chit said:

Experiencer,experiencing an experience, are one and the same as, conditioned memory / false self/I-thought.

have read this before and heard it. but truly thought about it just now and it kinda all shifted for a second there. powerful thank you. will meditate on this 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny