AdamDiC

EPIC WEED TRIP

6 posts in this topic

I would like to share an experience I had last night, it was a shockingly pleasant one and sharing it with you guys would make the experience more grounded and therapeutical.

I was lacking integrity between my higher and lower-self. Was feeling down and trapped in my head, a big problem for me was being honest, getting trauma's off my chest, and allowing myself to feel the full spectrum of emotions.

I haven't smoked weed in at least 2 months before this. For some reason I was avoiding it, possibly becuase i was resisting the truth. But this trip was unlike any weed trip I've had before, there was a lot more awareness. I took 3 pulls off a joint, (I'm pretty sensitive to weed) at 9:30 and the trip lasted until 1 when i went to bed.

I smoked the herb and here's what happened:

• became fully aware of my altered state of consciousness, could differentiate the high and wasn't lost/consumed by it
  • realized that my sober reality is just another form of reality, and it isn't really "real" at all, that I have more power than I realise, fear shouldn't be taken seriously because after seeing reality differently one can undrestand that it is dreamlike and unstable
  • aware of the infinite possibilites that life grants you each second, it is absolutley amazing that each moment is unique and made just for "you"
  • understood that i could not go on being dishonest, the immense physcial pain was too much to cling to anymore, the next day i opened up to my parents and brother about various personal matters that i was clinging to
  • accepted that one must always face life with the eyes of a beginner and child. Matthew 18:3  "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." children have reduced ego's. stop thinking that becuase of your physical body and societal age that you can't let loose, play, sing, dance, cry. the wisest men are kids at heart
  • the more you learn the less you know. you have to accept that you will never know everything, and that you can only learn one moment at a time, patience is key
  • everyone is aware and conscious of their lives, judging other people's lives is like asking a flower why it blooms. everyone is striving for happiness, if their actions makes you angry either tell them your truth or leave them alone
  • follow your heart, it may be a drastic change from your previous life, but it's how life was meant to be lived, with a deep sense of love and direction
  • life coaches, masters, and teachers should be utilized. self-help is hard by yourself, because the self is deceptive and tricky it is amazing to have a developed person to talk to, to see the higher-self embodied is a powerfull tool
  • enlightenment doesn't seem to be like a lightswitch, with something as infinite as awareness I feel like growth is infinite. the goal of life shouldn't be the time of enlightenment, it should be trying to learn all the time. but what do i know, i'm still learning too.
  • childhood traumas are important to let go, they are very deep seated emotions that are the foundation of your daily life, i think life should be blissful, any suffering is a sign of ego resistance, so keep on being aware
  • lastly i have to make the shift from thinking about spirituality, to embodying it. thinking about it distances you from it, your mind says "I should be mindful" without ever really being present. it says "I should be loving" without ever surrendering to it. Do not want, be.
  • your life is the path, every moment is a lesson, be happy, accept everything, surrender to fear, abide in the ever so infinite love.
  • there's nothing to fear. now live it.

Dayum, what strain was it, cuz I want me some of that!   ??

Seriously though, that's good stuff.

13 hours ago, AdamDiC said:
  • Do not want, be.
  • your life is the path, every moment is a lesson, be happy, accept everything, surrender to fear, abide in the ever so infinite love.

so beautiful 

thanks for sharing 

let's speak and act from this wonderful place <3 embodying takes patience, but it's the heart of the journey

whatever arises, love that

It would be amazing if everyone got such nice trips and realizations when smoking weed. 

Like, yeah they philosophize, but that is pointless and directionless thought. Life is meant to be lived, there is no wrong way in living it.