Omario

Leo what were the first steps you took to getting better with females

16 posts in this topic

So much of my question is already in the title.

I'm 16, i've never been in a meaningful or real relationship. That makes me an angry little sad blue balled boi.

You had a similar situation to mine, I heard through your videos,but you have significantly improved that area of your life.
If you don't mind telling me and the bunch who are reading this how you approached handling this part of your life. 
How did you emotionally Handle the lack of results (if there was a lack). What are some books you read to help you navigate through your journey with the opposite sex. 

you also mentioned that you went to L A to do this 30 day cold approach thing

Try to understand girls, not *just* pickup techniques. I found that this a huge advantage.

I see guys in their 20s lie and brag in other to impress girls, this is almost always counterproductive. That’s just one example, I can think of a lot of them. If you don’t understand why that’s bad you’ll make similar mistakes.

Don’t focus sooo much on what attracts them. Focus on how they think, what’s important to them. How girls communicate and why as well.

As for me, I lost my virginity at 19 and had my first GF at 20. You really don’t have to feel bad about not having much success yet. Your situation is rather normal these days.

Social skills in general is very important. How do you make a good impression and so on.

Im stuck ☺

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Omario

The good news is that you're 16, so you've got a shit load of time to grow into being a boss. I'm 27 and feel like I'm just getting started. And the fact that you're on this forum means you are way ahead of the curve.

So given your age at that you're probably in high school, I'd do two things.

1) Read up on female psychology and sexuality like @Spiral said. Books like Sex At Dawn, Way of the Superior Man  and The Female Brain are good introductions.

2) Start learning how to grow a social circle and be the popular guy. In high school, I would bring together groups of friends and throw small parties. Same thing in college but on a 10x scale. If you become "that guy" who is creating a good experience for everyone, is leading the group and isn't afraid to be sexual, you'll get a girlfriend.

@aurum hows your situation with the opposite sex, and what do you feel you can improve in.

2 minutes ago, Omario said:

@aurum hows your situation with the opposite sex, and what do you feel you can improve in.

Right now I'm coming off of a phase where I was doing a lot of stereotypical cold approach / PUA stuff. I've stopped not because I think it's manipulative or evil, but because it's not nearly as effective as people make it out to be. So I'm basically breaking down a lot of my old habits and installing new, more effective ones. It's a big shift but it's definitely going to be worth it.

The reality is though that my situation isn't your situation. So even if I tell you some of the things I'm working on, it's probably not going to be relevant to where you are at.

The book:

Self-Made Man: One Woman's Year Disguised as a Man.

As the name implies it’s a book about men from the female perspective, it’s a self biography. I while I haven’t read it myself, it intrigued me and surely will give you some perspective on things like pickup. There is a shorter documentary about it, that’s why I know the book.

It’s not really about pickup and you might feel that’s “complainly” and MRA/MGTOW although  I think It can give you some insights.

Edited by Spiral

17 hours ago, thehero said:

@aurum what are you transitioning into?

It's a lot more social circle versus just cold approach. I haven't talked about it publicly because I haven't quite cracked the code. But I've gotten some glimpses of where it's going and it's awesome.

@aurum this is enlightening, I'm going to switch to social circle game

I know you are just starting that journey, but if you're comfortable with sharing, what advantages did you see from social circle game?

Edited by d0ornokey

26 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

@aurum this is enlightening, I'm going to switch to social circle game

I know you are just starting that journey, but if you're comfortable with sharing, what advantages did you see from social circle game?

Bro it's not even fair. Some of the situations I've found myself in lately are so good that it literally feels uncomfortable. Like you hacked the matrix or something.

The big, big, big advantages of social circle game are access and TIME. It's literally the 4-Hour-Work Week of game.

If you do it right, not only will you get hotter girls than you could have ever gotten doing cold approach, you will get them easier and faster than ever before. You will be getting laid in your sleep as your social circle does all the work.

Here's an example.

I recently befriended this manager of a trendy restaurant here in Miami. He invites me out to some events that he is throwing at his restaurant and tells me I can bring guests. Not only does he comp our entire meal, he then proceeds to introduce me to hot girl after hot girl. They are immediately receptive because it's not a creepy fucking cold approach, it's a trusted introduction. I grabbed all their Instagrams.

Then, he introduces me to a bunch of cool guys that are really successful. One of them is going to be on my podcast and the rest have started inviting me to these exclusive events I never knew existed. You can see a lot of it on my Instagram stories.

It's literally the perfect solution to the "not enough time to game" problem. To get that level of success via purely cold approach would have taken hours and hours AT BEST. And that's even with great game.

So yeah man there's no comparison. The only catch is that you have to start looking at Game in a much different way. You really have to become a connector and understand how to arbitrage value from different people.

@OmarioThe cold approach game is so unnatural in my opinion.  It would seem that the type of women you could pick up that way may be hot physically, but carry a heavy amount of baggage.  Speaking from experience by just picking up random girls at parties and what not, in the bar, you tend to attract females who aren't right for you, and also alpha bros who are just there to fight, and they are just waiting for you to talk to one of 'their' girls so they can have an excuse to fight you.  It can be a chaotic situation.

Like @aurum said, the social circle is by far the easiest way to go, better conditions, better results, and also, the best part:  you get to make new friends and forge relationships with other successful people.

This lone wolf, caveman shit is so counterintuitive...

Grace

52 minutes ago, MiracleMan said:

This lone wolf, caveman shit is so counterintuitive...

Interesting, how so?

26 minutes ago, aurum said:

Interesting, how so?

Most people into social dynamics are suffering in that area, otherwise they wouldn't seek help with it.

A lot these guys like the OP are already isolated, dont have many friends, I think it's important to get these guys out of isolation, because that's a severe reaction to the modern psychosis of anxiety/depression, it's the millennial generations birthmark and so much of it goes without open discussion and is stigmatized.

Counterintuitive in that sense.

It's better in the long run too because why are we cold approaching and chasing women in the first place?  What is the end game? 

Sorry if a lot of this sounded judgemental, it's totally okay if someone wants to be the lone wolf, just, in the sense of what the OP is looking for it might be healthier.

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

1 hour ago, MiracleMan said:

Most people into social dynamics are suffering in that area, otherwise they wouldn't seek help with it.

A lot these guys like the OP are already isolated, dont have many friends, I think it's important to get these guys out of isolation, because that's a severe reaction to the modern psychosis of anxiety/depression, it's the millennial generations birthmark and so much of it goes without open discussion and is stigmatized.

Counterintuitive in that sense.

It's better in the long run too because why are we cold approaching and chasing women in the first place?  What is the end game? 

Sorry if a lot of this sounded judgemental, it's totally okay if someone wants to be the lone wolf, just, in the sense of what the OP is looking for it might be healthier.

No, I agree. The lone wolf thing is not a helpful concept for most people.

I always saw it as a temporary thing, where you might isolate yourself if necessary so that you could then reemerge and reengage with life from a better place. Kind of like going into training. It wasn't meant to be an end goal.