Roman25

The soul - real or fake?

15 posts in this topic

Given how psychology and neurobiology can trace human thought and action back to chemical reactions in the brain - is it still reasonable to believe in a soul?

I was wondering this too

if individuality is in the mind

and consciousness is one

then what would the individual soul even be?

eckhart tolle sort of says there is one...but I don't understand what he means

Yeah, your brain does all of this. You can be aware of all the actions, all of the thoughts, all of the chemicals like dopamine. You are literally aware of all of this but you can't control anything. The awareness can't stop anything. The soul can't stop anything but watch...

But one thing the awareness/soul can do is give hope and love. It can tell you "Stop fucking doing that" and it is by hardwork, heavy reprogramming of your brain and determination that will lead you to general fulfillment in life and neutrality.

Awareness tells you what to do, and that is the soul.

Edited by B_Naz

You're not human, you're the universe

Based on my psychedelic exploration, the soul does exist.

:)

Is belief psychological reaction itself? 

Can that which is limited by reaction-conditioned response, grasp what is not? 

Is looking for an answer to your question..The soul - real or fake?... a movement of psychological reaction-conditions response itself? 

Is then matter trying to apply the movement of matter to answer questions it has itself invented? 

Can this conditioned movement of reaction-conditioned response end? Do we see the significance in this question? 

Edited by Faceless

There are some seriously funny phenomena in the spiritual community that make me giggle every time. 

There is no mind! ....says the mind.

I am not the body! .... says the body.

I have NO EGO!.... says ego.

There is no SOUL!... Says a soul.

its absolutely hilarious and I love it :D

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Roman Edouard

The soul, spirits, God, matter, energy, the universe, etc. are all one and the same, where only the terminology changes. This is because of the following logical process:

- When we look inside us, there is nothing solid and lasting which we can call "us."

- Therefore there is no "I". We are all matter and the universe is just a bunch of matter. 

- According to E=mc^2, all matter is energy. Therefore everyone and everything is just energy. 

From now on it's a question of terminology, you can call that everything as: soul, energy, spirits, God, etc. 

There is only that which you experience and are aware of, and how you interpret that using your mind and intelligence.

7 hours ago, Faceless said:

:)

Is belief psychological reaction itself? 

Can that which is limited by reaction-conditioned response, grasp what is not? 

Is looking for an answer to your question..The soul - real or fake?... a movement of psychological reaction-conditions response itself? 

Is then matter trying to apply the movement of matter to answer questions it has itself invented? 

Can this conditioned movement of reaction-conditioned response end? Do we see the significance in this question? 

Excellent questions!

My response:

(Now that my head's out of the way... the answers are:  1. Yes, 2. No, 3. Yes, 4. Yes, 5. Yes, and 6. Yes....)

Of course Soul is real:D

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!