BornToBe

Types of Mushrooms. Which one to buy?

10 posts in this topic

I'm going to try mushrooms for the first time .  There are a lot of types of mushrooms out there. Which one should I get?
Thank you!

The ones with psilocybin in them work the best.  :D   LOL, I'm assuming you already knew that.

What are your available options? The vast majority of what most folks can buy are going to be psilocybe cubensis. There are various "strains" of that species, but it's almost impossible to assign any meaningful characteristics to these individual strains. There are stronger species, like psilocybe cyanescens, but it's not common to find those. 

@PsiloPutty Thanks for your response!
Here is my options  
1) Powdered Psilocybe Subaeruginosa Mushroom
2)Amazonian Magic Mushrooms

3)4-ACO-DMT Psilacetin  (I'm not sure what it is but it was in mushrooms category)|
4)Organic Hawaiian Magic Mushrooms

5)Psilocybe Cubensis Magicmushrooms

What is golden teacher mushrooms?I've heard a lot about them 

Cubensis is the most common type of mushroom and is what I'd recommend you get. 4-aco-dmt is not a mushroom but rather a synthetic white powder.

"Users report that the subjective effects of 4-AcO-DMT are extremely similar to those of psilocybin mushrooms. Like psilocybin, 4-AcO-DMT is theorized to act as a prodrug to psilocin, which may account for this similarity."

This is my experience with it as well. It's very similar to, although not exactly like mushrooms.

Edited by ChimpBrain

1 hour ago, BornToBe said:

Here is my options  
1) Powdered Psilocybe Subaeruginosa Mushroom
2)Amazonian Magic Mushrooms

3)4-ACO-DMT Psilacetin  (I'm not sure what it is but it was in mushrooms category)|
4)Organic Hawaiian Magic Mushrooms

5)Psilocybe Cubensis Magicmushrooms

What is golden teacher mushrooms?I've heard a lot about them 

1) Subs are typically quite a bit stronger than cubes (cubensis). I've never done them.

2. Amazon is a cube.

3. Not a mushroom, as has already been said.

4. Another cube.

Golden Teachers are another cube. Any of the mushrooms you listed would be good for tripping, but if you do #1, make sure you back the dose down accordingly. I can't remember the rough conversion for dosing Subs, but you'd want to look that up online beforehand if you get those.

@BornToBe 4-Aco-dmt is synthetic psychedelic very similar to the “magic mushroom” molecules psilocybin and psilocin. 

Powdered Psilocybe Subaeruginosa Mushroom is probably the easiest to use and measure but also Far more potent than other mushrooms.

B R E A T H E