Lucifer305

Eye Gazing

4 posts in this topic

Leo can you tell us why people have a deep connection when eye gazing? It's also considered a meditation and people react to each other if they have seem a glimpse into stage tortoise in the spiral dynamics. Does that evaluate that reality might be an illusion? This youtube video the guy talks about seeing reality as pixles after eye gazing, and I seen videos of people on youtube eye gazing with stranger and all preconception of them and all persona seem to water down and they all end up looking really similar, a face with wisdom and love, and the eyes that resembles all of reality and god. (Not the kind of religious god, it feels like absolute infinite) I been trying to do this with people and ask them what they experience and most people say profound things besides the fact its discomforting. In a sense I can tell you my self it felt like a trip.

It's genuinely trippy if a person really gets into it. Some of the most profound interpersonal moments I've ever had have taken place while eye gazing with someone. After staring a while, I get the feeling that I'm looking at myself in one iteration or another, and the love and empathy toward them just comes pouring out of me. Tears of compassion every time. 

I don't have any answers but I can relate to the experience. I went to an Aubrey Marcus Love Retreat last spring and several of the exercises involved prolonged, unbroken eye contact with other participants of the opposite sex and I had some pretty strange feelings from it. Like overwhelming empathy and love for no discernable reason. My wife was there with me too and had a similar experience from it.