Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Don

I wanna know something about Leo

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys.

How can we find out if Leo's still meditating?

I saw a few videos of his where he tells us to meditate every single day.

Well... I do that. I meditate every single day.

But is he still meditating? Daily?

Me on the road less traveled.

I don't think it matters to you but if you're genuinely asking for his own good I think he is, he had an enlightenment experience this summer which he filmed but then he went back to normal videos, I noticed several differences in him, he's more open, more empathetic. 

he said hes doing kriya now and doesnt meditate that much in a comment sometime this month

Focus on your own inner work.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

It doesn't matter. It's his business. He is human and on this journey just like us. You think he doesn't make mistakes or go through phases where stuff comes up and is hard for him to do his sittings? 

It's basically a given in this life that roadblocks will come along if you aren't committing to these practices and prioritizing them in your life. 

I know it's hard to really gage these things but I think it's really difficult to become enlightened in our current western/capitalist society unless you really restructure your life and it becomes the primary thing you work towards. There are so many distractions, the concept of ownership and property and traps that make it hard to reach the end. 

There's a reason monk practices are a thing. It's so easy to be distracted and chase other things.

Edited by Widdle Puppy