Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Laymen

experiences after my trip

1 post in this topic

Hi all, after my trip with mushrooms i experience something quite weird. I want to know if anyone have. If you have read my last post about why golden teacher mushroom has only a small effect on me you'd be surprised that now I am telling you my psyche has changed a lot. I feel more blissful, I can no longer get angry easily. I'm much more emotionally grounded than before. I don't know why. But I can clearly feel when someone does something unpleasant to me it makes me angry because it interacts with a nervous system in some region in the brain. However, my EGO kicks back. I want to eat junk food ( only sweet foods) and have sex again. ANd If anyone here is a biologist I wish to have your advice. You guys'd be surprised to know that even though i have a lactase deficiency problem ( even 1 glass of milk or a small cake can give me a diarrhea but  i have a high tolerance for mushroom ( still quite soon to judge because I just had one trip). It's very difficult to find a good doctor in my country. Please, if you guys have any advice for health, I'd be grateful. 
What makes me sad is even though I'm absolutely convinced consciousness is all I want I'm still quite addicted to sweet food and sex. 
My meditation has increased a lot after this trip.