How to be wise

Donald Trump is a spiral wizard.

56 posts in this topic

@Outer Jesus christ man, stop going in circles. You're in full paradigm lock, be honest with yourself. You might think you want to prove a point or something but you're only hurting your own progress. If you actually use your time advocating in favour of someone like Trump your perception is so distorted that you should be working on it asap, not falling further into the delusion. 

I actually used to be a conservative before i delved into my own psychology with a hard honest look, and it was very uncomfortable to confront my own views that were fueled by insecurity and ego but actually admitting it was a step forward. I see you just from nowhere linked a study that supposedly show conservatives being smarter etc. You do realise you're revealing your need to be superior by posting stuff like that, a need which is fueled by insecurity. You won't get anywhere until you start confronting those needs and beliefs. 

6 minutes ago, Outer said:

What if people don't do that, what is your solution then?

Many are very resistant to becoming more aware and have tons of defenses against becoming aware. It's a huge social pattern, to which you belong. 

So, what I'm doing here with you is an indication of what I plan to do. I truly don't believe that I'll be able to sway you because you are deeply embedded into this worldview. But because this is a public forum, others will see our interaction and some will see the value in my advice because it makes sense and is in alignment with becoming more conscious and evolved as human beings. 

And by and large, this pattern of improved consciousness has been going on throughout all of human history. So, it has a natural flow to it. I'm just trying to bump people a little so that they stop resisting that natural flow. So, I may not be able to "win" them all. But I try to help the momentum of the changes that are already happening and bringing us to a more evolved and integrated state of existing as a species.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

9 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

He is a wizard. Some Hindus in India prayed for his victory in elections!

Trump worshipped as God by an Indian.

According an anient book of indian prophecies (i dont remember the name) Trump is the leader who will help humanity to end the Kali Yuga (dark era).

1 minute ago, Outer said:

In that amount of time you've spent you've not given a single argument.

Your ego is trying to re-engage the conflict so it doesn’t have to look at itself. 

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Emerald I appreciate your holistic perspective.

Thank you! :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Outer Your previous posts show you're going in circles. Arguments wont bring you out of it, only brutal self honesty. I can't help you out any more than pointing that out.

@Emerald One skill I’m trying to develop  as a teacher is “meeting people where they are at”. It takes skill to help someone become more aware without triggering a perceived threat and defense mechanisms. 

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

@Emerald One skill I’m trying to develop  as a teacher is “meeting people where they are at”. It takes skill to help someone become more aware without triggering a perceived threat and defense mechanisms. 

The posts I've been making on this thread don't follow that pattern too much. I think, with regard to this issue, speaking the truth bluntly with little nuance and no sugar coating is important... mostly because nuance is being weaponized to trick people more. So, I'm being very blunt without regard to where anyone is since it's a public post and these things need to be said.

That said, generally speaking, it's best to meet someone where they are and to empathize with where they are. So, if I were trying to help a specific person and not just dig my heels in with regard to speaking what's true, I would certainly be more nuanced with my approach and focus less toward the solid truth of the matter and more toward what brings people to resonate with non-truth and how it involves a vulnerability that all human beings share.

Emotionalmastery.org

@Outer In some cases arguments can get you out. But im sensing when you have 2500 posts on a forum about spirituality, development and psychology and you somehow are still in a mindset where you would use energy on defending Donald Trump i can honestly say no argument will solve anything here. Good luck to you.

12 minutes ago, Outer said:

That's not going to happen, ever. I already have come to terms with that fact. Other people in your position after they realized that would yell for censorship or other things infringing upon speech making it unfree, which just makes things worse.

It's already happening. And it has nothing to do with censorship. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

As our demons rise to the surface to be seen, the average open-minded person will recognize patterns that they did not before see. So, there is actually a huge expansion in consciousness relative to this whole Trump thing. Most don't really talk about it because of the push-back they'll get from Trump supporters. But most now realize how much of an issue these things are and much influence our political leaders have on the state of our society.

And the world doesn't need everyone to be on board with this expansion of consciousness for that forward momentum to continue. We just need the biggest influencers to set the tone for heightened consciousness social patterns, laws, and beliefs.

And those who don't make the jump in consciousness will have to navigate taboos around their lower consciousness beliefs which will discourage them from spreading them to others. Then, this generation will die and the younger generations will be indoctrinated into higher consciousness ways of thinking, and we'll lose lower consciousness beliefs to the sands of time just as it has happened in all of human history.

But occasionally, when necessary, those taboo lower consciousness beliefs will rise to the surface and create extreme discomfort. Then, society will have to go through this cycle again, which is very distressing but certainly a catalyst for heightened awareness.

Edited by Emerald

Emotionalmastery.org

17 minutes ago, Outer said:

From my POV, you are trapped in a contracted perspective. This often leads to a sense of separation and a “me vs them” mentality. Which is expressed as conflict, both internally and externally.

I’ve gone through this with my own ideology of politics and science. 

I can’t express the magnitude of liberation that exists after walking through the process of introspection and revelation.

It’s like the difference between drinking a delicious fruit smoothie vs. drinking gutter water.

@Outer@Geromekevin (accidentally put "@Outer" here) even though there are way too many variables and I don't understand enough about politics, imma make the guess that Trump won't win in 2020. 

@Outer you've asked what's Trump done wrong. Idk if you're referring to what he's done as a president or before that. Looking at some of the stuff Emerald posted (I only read most of it cuz I'm a slow reader and/or dyslexic), he seems to have been discriminatory towards black people buying homes and all these various happenings point towards him as being someone who will do just about anything for profit. He won't care if a few people are hurt in the process. Some of thing Emerald mentioned though seemed like meh/whatever to me though. 

When it came to him rejecting black people buying/renting apartments, I speculate that he probably would have done so because he had data which suggested that black people on average are less reliable with payments. Or this was conjecture on Trump's part. My speculation is based upon the presumption that Trump just wants to make money in this situation. His sexual harassment and groping shit doesn't make me like him either. 

All in all the picture I get of Trump is an overt manipulator who won't mind hurting people to get what he wants. From this, two things come to mind. On the one hand, so long as Trump's policies and legislative actions as president are good, his character and previous unethical stuff doesn't matter. I have no comment to make about how good a job he's done as president. On the other hand, the mere prescence of someone like Trump in the White House may cause racial friction in American society. Whether or not he does a good job, he's a dick. The fact that he brought up the idea of a Muslim ban spreads hatred and ignorance in a society. 

Even if Trump is power hungry, previous presidents probably were but they were just covert about it. Trump and previous presidents have probably been sexual predators. I can't remember any specific details at all, but if it is the case that Trump has consistently been degrading towards women and other minorities in his statements, then that ain't gonna have a positive impact on society. I don't know enough about Trumps actions as president to give an opinion of how a president he really is though, but he just seems like a dick to me. 

But you know, I was happy when I heard Trump got elected because I hated Hillary Clinton and Trump was the underdog. I almost always want the underdog to win. But I think that the me now would have reacted differently. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

13 minutes ago, Emerald said:

And those who don't make the jump in consciousness will have to navigate taboos around their lower consciousness beliefs which will discourage them from spreading them to others. Then, this generation will die and the younger generations will be indoctrinated into higher consciousness ways of thinking, and we'll lose lower consciousness beliefs to the sands of time just as it has happened in all of human history.

A good example in our lifetime is same-sex relationships.

46 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I truly don't believe that I'll be able to sway you because you are deeply embedded into this worldview. But because this is a public forum, others will see our interaction and some will see the value in my advice because it makes sense and is in alignment with becoming more conscious and evolved as human beings. 

High conscious views on the forum has helped me become more conscious over the last year. I hope it has that impact on others as well.

Enough fappery.

Back to the contemplation salt mines!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.