How to be wise

Donald Trump is a spiral wizard.

56 posts in this topic

Or at least that is according to the book ‘spiral dynamics’ written by Don Beck and Christopher Cowan. For those of you who have the book, go to page 106 paragraph 4. It is saying that Donald Trump is a spiral wizard, who is cleverly leading the country up the spiral, and is helping the country. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Donald Trump is a Spiral Idiot who will soon be in very deep shit as his family starts getting arrested for all their white collar crime.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It also says that Donald Trump is Orange.

I thought it funny that the same page also refers to Lair Ribeiro, a Brazilian physician that has many materials about orthomolecular medicine (I'm Brazilian and sometimes I take a look at Lair's videos).

Just realized that there are many other things about the spiral dynamics that I need to study. I thought spiral wizards were just Yellow people.

@How to be wise What information did the book give on how Trump is supposedly leading his country up the spiral? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Donald Trump is a Spiral Idiot who will soon be in very deep shit as his family starts getting arrested for all their white collar crime.

@Leo Gura Do you already know the white collar crimes that trump and his family committed?

Embezzlement of tax? Special favors?

Edited by CreamCat

He's good at manipulating audiences that are at the same level on the spiral as him as well as the one right below it. But anyone beyond orange will see right through his nonsense.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

10 hours ago, Caterpillar said:

I like donny. People say he's racist but I never heard him say any racist thing.

How about. that time when he accused 5 black and Latino kids of rape and called for their execution and paid money from his own pocket for ads to bring back the death penalty. And when there was actual DNA evidence that proved him wrong he said they should go to jail anyways because they "didn't exactly have the past of angels" ..which in typical donald trump fashion was completely made up. None of the kids were ever arrested before that.

Edited by Aimblack

The Trump administration is about to implode.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Oh by the way I checked the segment and they refer to donald trump as a "MEME wizard" not as a "spiral wizard" which is funny on many levels imo. A MEME wizard in this context is more like what @Emerald is saying. Meme wizards are like leaders who embody their stage and thus attract people to them. 

Edited by Aimblack

12 hours ago, How to be wise said:

It is saying that Donald Trump is a spiral wizard, who is cleverly leading the country up the spiral, and is helping the country. 

He is a wizard. Some Hindus in India prayed for his victory in elections!

Trump worshipped as God by an Indian.

@Prabhaker sweet christmas! There’s so many Indians that it’s not shocking you find such extreme ones. Trump is also firing them up because they are BLUE/PURPLE. Trump is ‘keeping them safe’ like one guy put it. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Leo Gura "Trump is over, this time for sure!" - 50% of the country since the election.

I think this is a great way to test your model. If you predict Trump's administration is going to fail, let's see if it happens.

In my opinion, I think he's gonna stay in office and there is a great chance of him getting reelected. Watch me go into cognitive dissonance and rationalize my view if he gets impeached. Also watch you own cognitive dissonance if he's not impeached and if he brings peace to North Korea.
He has some good and some bad sites (like every single president did).

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dont take the theater play too seriously. And dont get angry with the actor, he only obey the director.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The Trump administration is about to implode.

I certainly hope so. But I feel like he's already done so many things that are wrong and suffered no consequences for them, that he is just the kind of person who knows how to manipulate his way out of legal trouble. I've known a few people like that in my life, who would be into all kinds of illegal stuff and come out smelling like a rose. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

13 minutes ago, Outer said:

What has Trump done that is wrong?

If you can let go of your perspective and contemplate, insight will likely apoear.