Nahm

What would you want from a book?

62 posts in this topic

If you were to read a book, and it could deliver to you, or give you anything, any realization, any knowledge, any wisdom, and knowing, clarity on anything,  guidance in life - etc,  etc. anything.....What would you most want from a book? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Knowledge on how the universe started, how so many variables happened to be exactly the values they need to be for our reality to exist and knowledge of any other intelligent lifeforms in the universe.

A step-by-step, can't-miss instruction manual on how to be truly happy and at peace with myself and all others. I won't be needing my other 2 wishes from the genie; that's the only wish I'll need.    :)

I want to feel connected to its wisdom without it having to teach me anything per se. For example books like the Alchemist.
You keep reading until the reading itself becomes meditative. Every word seems to have its purpose in the story. It becomes so real, the reader disappears. That's what I'm after. 

In non-fiction it's not that different. I love those books where I can't really pinpoint what it is that I've learned, yet from the inside I can feel I'm a changed man.

Truth can't be conveyed in words. Therefor, look beyond the words. A great writer knows this.

I want something to humor me, excite me, frighten me, intrigue me, while give me insights from both emotional and logical aspects. Example, I love Cosmos and Neil D. Tyson 's delivery. I also enormously enjoy Alan Watt's audio's. He can be so funny and yet serious at times, with lots of stories in the middle. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I love mysterious, meta narrative formed knowledge, and charming storytellers and teachers. 

Profound insights explained in terms of everyday examples.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

If you were to read a book, and it could deliver to you, or give you anything, any realization, any knowledge, any wisdom, and knowing, clarity on anything,  guidance in life - etc,  etc. anything.....What would you most want from a book? 

A book that completely dissolves the psychological need in oneself to look for any further guidance/authority/knowledge in books. :D

To me, these kind of books are the most powerful.

Edited by robdl

inspiration, like the one I get when reading your posts, @Nahm <3

whatever arises, love that

Some real talk. A teacher/author who teaches at disciple's level by coming down to his level. The author must teach from his/her own experience and how they overcame the exact problems. Discussing few topics in and out instead of a info dump on every cosmology the author has gathered throughout his life. Finally, encouraging them to join in the process and promote self-responsibility.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

very good question, it basically amounts to what I want from life,

I'd like the unimaginable freedom and love

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

A practical, minimalistic, straightforward guide to dissolving the ego and facing the challanges that come with it. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

I’d want some 5-MEO...hidden in the pages :P

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Book that brings me to an answer how to live the most amazing life for me...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Inspiration, energy and guidence. The kind when you know you should sleep but just can't wait for tomorrow to arrive :D

On 8/24/2018 at 4:12 PM, Nahm said:

I would love to find the book to be so incredibly personal and passionate subject to the author that when youre reading youre almost creating a relationship with the author, as if it wasnt just a book giving me information or value, but the frequency of that particular consciousness expressed in a written format allowing me to enrich and enahnce my own perspective by sharing the authors world and energy field. 
I would love the book to be a road for me to explore what it is that dwells within their heart, and is excited to jump out and share with me its superimportant MissionMessage! 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Very interesting topic,

A book that contained every secret to the universe that I have been searching for.

Something that allows me to fully unlock my mind from the barriers and cycles that keep repeating over and over again in so many people's lives.

Searching for the heart, mind, body and soul. True divination and awareness. Conscious manifestation. Build and Destroy the mind.

I believe right now I'm in the process of learning the world, I've yet to unlearn it.