Gabriel Antonio

Leo's Booklist (5/5)

19 posts in this topic

I bought his booklist a few months ago and have read some of the books. It has helped me tremendously! 

There is a lot of junk in the self-help field, so following this booklist will help you cut through the bullshit. 

Reading the books will help you build your foundation. As Leo usually says, it is not enough to watch the videos. Seriously, you'll get a much deeper understanding of reality if you read the books. They are all very interesting and well-written. 

I also like that there is a mini audio review for each book.

Thank you for the list. It's totally worth buying! 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

Agree, especially stuff in consciousness and yoga sections, and also in niche fields like writing\reading. Amazing

I'm shocked with the amount of people that don't buy the book list. 

On 8/24/2018 at 10:34 PM, Hello from Russia said:

Agree, especially stuff in consciousness and yoga sections, and also in niche fields like writing\reading. Amazing

Cool! I haven't read any books from those sections yet. Thanks for telling! 

On 8/25/2018 at 3:49 PM, TeamBills said:

Yea... some people are so cheap that they don't even invest 35-fucking-dollars on personal development. 

On 25/08/2018 at 8:49 PM, TeamBills said:

I never buyed any books, nor any course. ( and I get a good ammount of valued things )

I always find things for free ( there is a tons of book in pdf free ), almost everything if you look really well and efficiently.

I never respect rules  though. I like to get it my way, it's like playing/chess-ing before the reward.

buying things doesn't excite me 

Seller gonna hate me. But game of thrones succeed because of hacking, the creator told if people doesn't crack and had mouth and ear for it, the whole serie would have never be season 2 and 3 4 5 6 7.

The article has been removed from internet, for commercial reason, you cannot thanks people to crack your shit.

something that a real value will always be pay by people in a way or another. I don't believe in price. I believe in energy re-send.

Some people get a paycheck only by asking people to give them monney ( on twitch )

if you have to pay, fuck you, as a musician all my music will always be free, even if I work 10000 hours on it. 

Why ?

because fuck the disease of buying/selling. The price is the one I give, seller doesn't have the right to choose for me. it's me who value how many they give to me.

I always give monney to company and things who diserve it, ( or cheer up others people to buy it haha )

for me business is about sharing value, and hoping people to give you back. For this instance I hate the whole system of paying, it's against my religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@Strikr You're choosing to reject likely life changing material based on a notion of wanting things for free and getting your way. That doesn't make much sense to me.

Just bought some books of the list. This book list is fascinating.

@Strikr how does one even live in today's society without buying things? you must grow your own food and gather all your resources from the wild. either that or just straight up steal shit.  

@Strikr expecting the life to keep providing you with freebies might bite you in the ass in a very nasty way one day buddy. Most people don't buy into this thinking and down the road you may get into a lot of conflicts with people

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 29/8/2018 at 11:17 AM, Gabriel Antonio said:

Cool! I haven't read any books from those sections yet. Thanks for telling! 

Yea... some people are so cheap that they don't even invest 35-fucking-dollars on personal development. 

@Gabriel Antonio 35 usd is no joke in some countries. :( to be honest, for me it's a lot. 

bought it last week, its 35 bucks and saves you a whole lot of money and energy, because if you didn't have it as a guide, you'd waste that money on shitty books you expected were of some value.

I have read a few of the samples and was going to buy the rest of the samples soon. Just based off of those it seems well worth the time. 

@Strikr interesting!

I kinda get some of this logic buttt sounds like you are giving money waay more power than is necessary... Which means it will always have power over you according to those beliefs.

It's just a symbol for value exchange.

I really enjoy the book list and wonder what books didn't make the cut lol.

I also feel as though Leo puts forth waaaaay more value than he has ever "asked" for... $35 is nothing.

Edited by Karla
I also feel as**

What are the types of books in the list ? non duality / new age spirituality doesn’t interest me as a part of self development I just listen his videos by curiosity . If most of the books on list touch to self improvement then I will buy it 

@Nagma all kind of books, touching all major areas in life, from practiacl down to earth things to conciousness and enlightement
I haven't read them yey, so don't take my words as recommendation,
many of this books espcially in self-improvment are well knows books, recommended in most self-help youtbe channles, but there are unusual titles as well

anyway for me is sneaky way to make money from a book list recommendation - but's that is Leo choice
however afterall it might not be so bad if it's honest and genuine
cuz people recommend books just to make affiliate links so they make money out of commision

even enlighten people still need to eat and 5 meo :D