Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danton

Back to the basics

7 posts in this topic

I don't know about you,

but this video who seems like very basic personal development is still the most important video from Leo

for me and I think for a lot of humans :

I think to really master what he talks in this video requires pure humility, which is not very far from Love and the highest forms of evolution a man can achieve.

This video is very profound, this is very spiritual! 

Cause spirituality should be the understanding of the spirit of humans first, not want we want to be, but what we are now. And then we can change.

I realize I go too fast and Leo said many times: "You cannot skip steps!"...well I did.

My ego thought I could think and live those "higher" forms of spirituality and understanding. I CANNOT, cause to be god I've got to live everything and face all my deepest fears, cause my most profound fear is the fear of "god", or being purely alone in this world. This fear won't never go away, but i'm not there yet, it will take me eternity to really face this fear.

I will face my humans fears for the time being, developing my understanding of humility the most I can.

Edited by danton

That's great, man! ? ? ? 

18 minutes ago, danton said:

I realize I go too fast and Leo said many times: "You cannot skip steps!"

Exactly! 

27 minutes ago, danton said:

My ego thought I could think and live those "higher" forms of spirituality and understanding. I CANNOT

Good! You're becoming aware of your own spiritual bypassing. 

I really like Maslow's hierarchy of needs. I think a lot of us -- myself included -- tends to neglect "belongingness and love needs" and wants to go straight into higher needs.

maslow-5.jpg)

28 minutes ago, danton said:

face all my deepest fears, cause my most profound fear is the fear of "god", or being purely alone in this world. This fear won't never go away, but i'm not there yet, it will take me eternity to really face this fear.

I will face my humans fears for the time being,

Be careful to not turn this "facing my deepest fears" into a neurosis/paranoia.

Spoiler alert: You are not "purely alone". You are part of the whole web of life. You are interconnected with the whole cosmos. (For more, read this: http://www.rinagpatel.com/blog/2016/9/2/what-is-interbeing-by-thich-nhat-hanh

But anyway, keep focusing on basic self-development. It's so important... 

Fucking amazing post, you've literally shifted my entire goals... I need to focus on basics first, my foundations are shitty, thank you <3

You're not human, you're the universe

@Gabriel Antonio From your poste

below. There is actually another higher step in this Maslow pyramid and Maslow talked about it. What I mean by not skipping tests for is I had some insights into this last stage. Then I thought I had to work there to evolve. You cannot succeed at building a roof il fondations and walls are not solid. You can try to start building it and make great small progress, but at some point all the pyramid will collapse!

These days I work on all the steps in harmony and I try to find the cracks in my structure which disallow me to work on those higher stages and create an extraordinary human being which I can become. WORK, WORK, WORK, EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCE, OPENMINDNESS, OPENMINDNESS, OPENMINDNESS.

Thanks man!

On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎24 at 10:59 AM, Gabriel Antonio said:

hat's great, man! ? ? ? 

Exactly! 

Good! You're becoming aware of your own spiritual bypassing. 

I really like Maslow's hierarchy of needs. I think a lot of us -- myself included -- tends to neglect "belongingness and love needs" and wants to go straight into higher needs.

maslow-5.jpg)

Be careful to not turn this "facing my deepest fears" into a neurosis/paranoia.

Spoiler alert: You are not "purely alone". You are part of the whole web of life. You are interconnected with the whole cosmos. (For more, read this: http://www.rinagpatel.com/blog/2016/9/2/what-is-interbeing-by-thich-nhat-hanh

But anyway, keep focusing on basic self-development. It's so important… 

@B_Naz

@Nahm Glad you like it. It's nice to share on this forum, I learn a lot and people make me think about myself and the way I act.

As a side note, I think most of us dont have an ultimate vision for themselves as Leo said. Without that, the first step, there is nothing much extraordinary we can accomplish in our life, outwardly and most importantly inwardly.

Thanks man have a great journey!