Lucifer305

Video Games

3 posts in this topic

Video Games, is it useful? How can someone self actualizing learn from video games? Is it possible to study from the human interactions in a video game? How so? If video games were useful to people's actualization or self development, or used (not a materialistic orange way of going about it) to reach and go beyond enlightenment?

I am not sure lucifer. All I can really see is that they could be a creative outlet. For games such as Minecraft and whatnot. I know of German architects who used Minecraft to design buildings. As far as shooters. maybe tactics for the military, other wise mostly those games I feel are a waste of time. It really depends on the game I guess. Games are mostly just more red herrings as Leo would describe them.

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Quoting myself here:

Alot of people don't understand how relative development is. No activity should be put on a pedestal as the only/superior way to develop yourself.

IMHO All personal development boils down to how much you can flow with life unconditionally. You change yourself to make yourself flow with your life more easily and no one should/can limit the things you can do to make this happen.

I think that video games can be viewed as art.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.