dude

Shamanic Breathing Mega-Thread

391 posts in this topic

just wondering, why do people use calming/fun music? i thought it was supposed to be drumming. These two are really good. Personally i use the second one:

1 hour ago, moon777light said:

just wondering, why do people use calming/fun music? i thought it was supposed to be drumming. These two are really good. Personally i use the second one

I like to experiment, I'm just doing what I think would grow me the most, I actually have used the second video too haha, sticking with the drumming is perfectly fine, but then again I've only done this technique a handful of times.  

Memento Mori

4 hours ago, moon777light said:

just wondering, why do people use calming/fun music? i thought it was supposed to be drumming. These two are really good. Personally i use the second one:

that first song is lit, I'd probably end up dancing rather than doing the technique hahahah

nevermind, the music starts playing The rains of castamere at around the 57:00 min mark, I'll look for something else, the technique is already dangerous enough without that shit xD

Edited by Pernani

I had a weird experience a few days ago when my wife and 2 year old daughter were having breakfast. I would like to say I experienced enlightenment but now that im back to "normal" it feels like I went crazy. haha. I just all of the sudden I saw everything as a strange loop and instantly became aware that I was aware. I know that sounds obvious but it was a insanely deep understanding, and I started watching my ego/ thoughts loop and bend and panic at what it was seeing. Anyway back to the shamanic breathing, I observed my body instantly and naturally go into the breathing technique in Leo's video and my whole body started tingling and my hands locked up. After a minute or so (time was so confusing) of telling my wife that everything was just a strange loop over and over again (the whole time "I" was just observing myself say that) she told me to go lay down and meditate by myself. Im sure I was freaking my daughter out, she kept asking "are you ok daddy" and I kept telling her I was fine. lol  Back to Shamanic breathing, I would say the breathing lasted at least 2 maybe 3 hours. I would come back to reality and slow my breathing down but all of the sudden I would see everything as a loop (myself) again and it would start back up. I felt as if it was caused by my ego seeing the shear magnitude of infinity, and that caused me to breath at a deep and steady but at a fast pace. If anyone could tell me if I actually glimpsed enlightenment that would be great. Its so hard to put everything into words but the main things were: I fully understood that everyone was already enlightened, everything in my life was pointing at enlightenment in a way I cannot explain, I wanted to tell the would what I had discovered but that would be pointless because everything was me, I just am, I could clearly see that language is part of the strange loop and there for part of the BS (as Leo said) so it felt useless to say anything to my wife, I keeped repeating things over and over but it made perfect since to me, I would say to my wife that EVERYTHING IS ENLIGHTENMENT, like what im saying right now and what im saying right now and what im saying right now because its all infinite and that infinity is infinite and those infinity's are infinite and...... you get the point lololol.  Also it was the best experience of my "life" and "I" have never felt better in my body, the final thing was I knew for a fact that that was enlightenment and someone could have walked right up and killed me and I would give no Fs. Sorry if this got too long but this is just the tiniest piece of the experience. I have been studying Tantra for a few months now and although we never really got to try Tantric sex(our kido loves to get in the way lol) I started to realize what it is all about and told my wife before the experience that I was going to always put her first and surrender to the Goddess with in her. I feel like that's what started it all, I became super aware of my impending death and felt like if theres anything I wanted to say it had to be right now, then BOOM GOES THE DINOMITE!!!     

I know im a bad writer.

Edited by jperry24

What do you do if you need to swallow ?

While breathing I have saliva building up and it doesn't go anywhere unless I swallow it which stops the breathing momentarily but it's still very annoying.

I was hoping my mouth would kinda dry out by itself with during the practice.

2 hours ago, Lynnel said:

What do you do if you need to swallow ?

While breathing I have saliva building up and it doesn't go anywhere unless I swallow it which stops the breathing momentarily but it's still very annoying.

I was hoping my mouth would kinda dry out by itself with during the practice.

lol just swallow if it's making you uncomfortable, and get back on track, otherwise it will just distract you from doing the breathe work. 

Memento Mori

Pata pata pata PON!

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pata pata pata PON!

;)

Nah Brohan Solo, I prefer drum and bass. ;) 

Memento Mori

@Truth Then you need a fishing pole ;)

PON! PON!

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Truth Then you need a fishing pole ;)

PON! PON!

Lombardo-Fish-620x411.jpg

lol

Memento Mori

@Truth That looks more like a trout ;)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Truth That looks more like trout ;)

Yeah but it's gonna sound fintastic. ;)

tumblr_ow9fligWWa1wvu2j5o1_500.gif

Memento Mori

I've tried 30 minutes. This technique is freaking amazing.

It's hard for the first 15 minutes or so but when you get it on you don't wanna stop. The emotionnal release is very powerful. I'm gonna pace myself and not do it daily but it is freaking amazing.

Week 2    15 min

Tension in the neck muscles. 

Has anyone ever had stomach aches after doing this ?

I'm have some recently and I'm not sure it's related to the practice. They seem to be vaguely related but I'm still not sure.

I tried it today for the first time for 30 minutes. all i felt was weird vibration and at the same time numbness in my arms and feet. then my arms started feeling so heavy as if they have rocks on them. but that was it. i felt so relaxed after, though. and it gave me the feeling that i want to meditate, and I did. it was the best so far because I wasn't annoyed by my back (since i always get back pain cause im very unhealthy xD) and i meditated for 20 minutes without feeling annoyed in the slightest, like i always do

@Lynnel I already had this kind of symptom. They it vanished. I also had some slight hurt in my neck a bit during my meditations but then it vanished as well. So do your best to be mindful if it come back in your next session ;)

@Lynnel I've had stomach pains, where I breath in my stomach to much, I'm not sure but it feels almost like I'm straining, because I can make it go away almost away if I don't breath as deeply. However I tried to keep breathing at that deep rate for a little while and it didn't seem to get worse necessarily, so idk tread carefully.