dude

Shamanic Breathing Mega-Thread

391 posts in this topic

Alright today I gave this technique another go, last week I did it for 15 min and didn't really feel much other than some tingling in the body, feeling light headed and some twitching in my eye. so today I was shooting for 20 min and boy did shit hit the fan real quickly, at about 5 mins in it felt like my whole body was just pinned on the bed with needles, and the energy was flowing so intensely in my body especially my hands and feet as if there's, kind of felt like electricity like damn I could probably make a rasengan in that state. I felt a little bit afraid especially when the scene started turning into something straight out of an exorcism movie with my fingers curling up against each other roughly and if I wanted to straighten them I couldn't, they were just locked, the whole body was and by the time it was 10min in I decided to stop because it was getting more and more intense and disturbing so I wasn't sure if I could handle it.

I didn't experience any hallucinations but by the time I opened my eyes the whole room turned violet for a few seconds, it kind of cool since I never tripped before

trip report (30 minutes); April 9th 2018

Afterwards, During the 10m of mindful observation  i felt two distinct  subtle  mix  of  negative emotions but i couldn't identify  them  or what triggered them. What both of them disappeared and I felt calmer than ever.

B|

Edited by Everyday

2nd trip report 30m; April 18th 2018

• i didn't fell asleep this time
  • i felt some tingling sensations in my hands
  • inconsistent breathing 

Afterwards, i felt an inexplicable peace of mind .;)

music: 

Edited by Everyday

1 hour ago, Pernani said:

I felt a little bit afraid especially when the scene started turning into something straight out of an exorcism movie with my fingers curling up against each other roughly and if I wanted to straighten them I couldn't, they were just locked, the whole body was and by the time it was 10min in I decided to stop because it was getting more and more intense and disturbing so I wasn't sure if I could handle it.

That's the rub!

That's the essence of all deep spiritual work. It is so deep, it's absolutely frightening at first.

Your entire reality must ultimately collapse. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Now you understand why people stay as far away from true spirituality as possible. It is a slippery slope that ultimately ends in the annihilation of self and reality.

P.S. Your experience right now of this moment --  of a human being sitting here reading this sentence -- is a hallucination ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Anyone did this for 90 minutes - 3 hours? without a sitter? how did it go?

I can do 60 minutes easily,  I get the tingles, curling of hands,  loss of logical consciousness but nothing weird, no dark shit, no crazy, fantasy/imginary or scary stuff, sometimes I do get overwhelmed with energy or inability to sit still so I do raise myself up and shake off a bit of that energy haha yeah probably does look like some exorcist shit.

I wanna see how far the rabbit hole can go if I do 3 hours but kind of worried, is it worth doing long sessions or better to stick to 30 minutes?

Some of you guys have some bizarre weird experinces but i never ever get anything from my meditations and shamanic breathing beyond no-mind, intangible nothingness, and inner peace.

Probably need psychedelics for that weird stuff but those effects are actually expected from drug use so its not really me as much the chemical chaos in my body causing that experience.

Edited by blazed

@blazed If you really want to go that long and deep, you're best off signing up for an official Holotropic Breathwork workshop. There you will have a sitting partner and you will see people all around you going absurdly deep. Exorcist shit is the norm there.

Here's a little sneak-peak at the craziness that goes on there:

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@blazed If you really want to got that long and deep, you're best off signing up for an official Holotropic Breathwork workshop. There you will have a sitting partner and you will see people all around you going absurdly deep.

Hmm now I'm more worried, haha, whats the longest you did without a sitter?

;)

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

https://streamable.com/gucox

I don't mind the experiences just worried I might end up going unconscious and stop breathing or something, I think I'll just go up in increments of 5 mins up to a maximum of 90 mins and no more than that without a sitter to ensure I don't stop breathing.

@blazed Of course, you're worried that you'll die. Quite understandable. But then again, what is death really?

@Leo Gura It's like sleeping except you never wake up ?

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

1 hour ago, LiakosN said:

@Leo Gura It's like sleeping except you never wake up ?

How wrong you are.

@Leo Gura But at this level of consciousness I think I am right. If I was at a higher level of consciousness I'll probably had a different idea of what death is. 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

How wrong you are.

Why are you so sure? 

1 hour ago, LiakosN said:

@Leo Gura But at this level of consciousness I think I am right. If I was at a higher level of consciousness I'll probably had a different idea of what death is. 

Lol

By that logic everything false is true.

Getting the level of consciousness right is the whole rub.

It's of little solice to say, "The Earth is 5000 years old, from my level of consciousness."

57 minutes ago, molosku said:

Why are you so sure? 

Because I have awoken.

Wake up for yourself and see.

Death is impossible.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because I have awoken.

Wake up for yourself and see.

Death is impossible.

Spreading your Truth to others directly and wanting them to believe is not really helpful I think. Plus you never know what is waiting for you in the corner. Maybe you haven’t grasped it all yet? I invite you to be open to this possibility ;) 

It is more helpful to speak how exactly have you awaken. With which technique precisely. It seems to me that you are afraid to mention all of your techniques...

Edited by egoless

@egoless You just wasting your time playing these ego games ;)

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless You just wasting your time playing these ego games ;)

No I know my true nature my friend. I have no separate sense of self anymore.  But yet again those awakening experiences are different in almost everyone. But foundation is similar. 

28 minutes ago, egoless said:

Spreading your Truth to others directly and wanting them to believe is not really helpful I think. Plus you never know what is waiting for you in the corner. Maybe you haven’t grasped it all yet? I invite you to be open to this possibility ;) 

This, no matter how much liquid 5-MeO you have swirling around in you butt.

What is the nature of consciousness after "death"  if it is not being manifested trough that organism? 

Maybe pic related??  (joking...  :ph34r:

what-if-life-is-a-crazy-trip-and-when-you-17552964.png

Edited by molosku