TheSomeBody

suicidal without depression

27 posts in this topic

On 8/25/2018 at 5:06 PM, TheSomeBody said:

i chose the spiritual way, i dont know if it will end after i die or not but you never know what you never know right?

the brain is part of the pysical body. 

you just need to look at life at this way, but you gonna see that you are whe watcher and all your joy is not existing as you pain and worrings . you joys from life is just a virutal cycle that you built aroud you.

my life is pretty good, i just dont wanna live.

I don't really understand what you meant with this post. What I would recommend is going to counselling and get help from people you know as far as recommendations for a good counselor that has helped them. I wonder what a quality counselor would think of what you are saying. 

On 8/23/2018 at 5:08 AM, John Lula said:

Peter Ralston says on this, The reason we feel depressed is becasue 99% of the things we do, we do for ourselves, and there isn't one.

That was Wei Wu Wei. Ralston just quoted him ;) 

@TheSomeBody People that don't want to live, kill themselves without posting about it on an internet forum.
Instead of inquiring into why you want to kill yourself, you should inquire why is it important to talk about it here with us.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 24.8.2018 at 10:38 PM, TheSomeBody said:

some times i am depressed (lately) but even when i feel good i feel like i just dont want to be here

I feel similarly sometimes.. life can be pretty exhausting. I would assume you haven't found your "place in life" yet. I would rather take this as a sign that you have to change something in your life circumstances. Objectively your life might be pretty good, but you do not seem to live your truth and maybe you also haven't experienced yet what your truth really is. I get a feeling that your heart chakra is closed. 

7 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

I feel similarly sometimes.. life can be pretty exhausting. I would assume you haven't found your "place in life" yet. I would rather take this as a sign that you have to change something in your life circumstances. Objectively your life might be pretty good, but you do not seem to live your truth and maybe you also haven't experienced yet what your truth really is. I get a feeling that your heart chakra is closed. 

wow

exactly

i am at the age of searching (19) , luckly.

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

On 8/30/2018 at 7:56 AM, tsuki said:

@TheSomeBody People that don't want to live, kill themselves without posting about it on an internet forum.
Instead of inquiring into why you want to kill yourself, you should inquire why is it important to talk about it here with us.

@TheSomeBody

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The mind wants to let go, that is it. Let go, but don't let the body go. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.