NoSelfSelf

Vibration inside of us

16 posts in this topic

When the mind is completely silent there is a vibration you can feel/hear is that vibration responsible for experience and manifestation etc.?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Artaemis i dont know how to explain you are aware of something vibrating and its like you can hear that vibration going and going...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@WelcometoReality haha yea probably! What does it matter thou? who can tell you @NoSelfSelf other than yourself? Be careful to create ideas and concepts. Be careful when comparing experiences. You are your only truth so find out by becoming more aware.
Of topic: this is what i fear when visiting this forum and listening to other people. It might just make my ego stronger when I think it is making it weaker.

@Artaemis how can it be awareness when i awareness is aware of it :)

@Nahm Probably yes

@WelcometoReality whats that?

@luckieluuke that vibration is always here it never ends well im aware of it but trying to hear from people if they know what it is?

It's you.

Now fight.

I see im made of conciousness but energy goes threw me thats what i see

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

oh me too I can hear my vibration!

it is speaking to me now, oohh old friend tell me what you want me to know

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

stop sitting on your cellphone when you meditate

jk:P

Dont look at me! Look inside!

i have noticed this as well, at times it can "sound" like both violet noise and a high pitched continual ringing

it could very well merely be functions in the body newly brought to awareness, such as:

2 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

the circulatory system.

14 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

is that vibration responsible for experience and manifestation etc.?

could be, manifestation and experience could just as well be responsible for that "vibration"

n̥̰̖̯̝̰̲͉͇̗͔̖̱͍̙̰͙̟͊ͫ̌̈̌̓̃ͬ̂̐͛ͨ̃a̙̦̺̜̯̹̦̰͍̩̟̯̼̎̈́ͥ̏ͅm̘̺͙̩͎̻̫ͭ̄̍̍̈́ͭͦ̔̏̒̎ͯ̈́̇͂̉̄̚å̰͓̩̗̝̱͙̺̞̌ͣ̓̀̓̃ͨ̍̎ͥ͋̎̾̚̚̚s̫̘͚͖͍̯̠͖̹̝̦̼̣͍͖̠̝̖ͧ͊ͪ̒̍̇́͗̌̏̽ṱ̣͔̱̗̜͎̙̺̟͈̬ͮ͐̆̍ͥ̾̓͆̇̽̀̓ͅe͙̭̞̭̪̙̼̮̗̲̮̰̭̝̬͉̮̓̽̆͑̂ͩ̓̍ͮͦ̐ͫ

- yawning gap

"embrace your inner pain. in hopelessness, you will find bliss. to be mindful all the time you need to have attention on the breath as second nature." - hellspeed

I have this too - I link it to my kundalini. I don't think it is fully awake but I can feel it rising at times - I get that high pitched ringing as well. If it gets too strong (the vibration) I have problems sleeping and have this weird sensation like I am bigger on the inside (yeah, like TARDIS ;) and and going beyond my body. Once the vibration went very strongly though my body - following days were very strange...