Stoica Doru

If everything is The Truth, then falsehood doesn't exist

17 posts in this topic

I realized this as I was watching "How ideology works". What we might call false is just an obstacle that asks to be surpassed in order to get to the highest perspective, or God. If the obstacles, or what we might call falsehood, didn't exist then there would be only The Truth, that being also the reason why we incarnate - in order to rediscover our essence, while getting lost in materialism, to get back in touch with the remembrance of Who we really are.

So I just found another paradox, or, more truthfully said, Reality just discovered another one of its "falsehoods". Life is such a mindfuck. God shouldn't be called God, Satori, Nirvana, Jesus or Krishna. No. It should be called Mr. Mindfucker.

Now I get it why enlightened masters don't get offended and don't lash out to ideologies or uncounciousness - because they see that these aspects of reality are just God and they are the journey through which He planned His unraveling. It does this through opposition, as Hegel mentioned in his dichotomy, if you're familiar with it.

Edited by Stoica Doru

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

quite indeed, everyone is being who they are! 

what is, is!

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Another way to look at it if this

It's all abstract. Meaningless

Even 2+2=4 is meaningless

So sure, it all just is

And it's TRUTH 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

What we might call false is just an obstacle that asks to be surpassed in order to get to the highest perspective, 

yes! I love this, there is only truth and the mind trying to hide the truth.

Spot on my friend. I kinda realized that the Jordan Petersons and Sam Harisses (lol) are exactly what our collectives need to progress in order to realize Truth eventually. 

Enjoy your posts. Keep em cominnnn.

3 hours ago, Stoica Doru said:

I realized this as I was watching "How ideology works". What we might call false is just an obstacle that asks to be surpassed in order to get to the highest perspective, or God. If the obstacles, or what we might call falsehood, didn't exist then there would be only The Truth, that being also the reason why we incarnate - in order to rediscover our essence, while getting lost in materialism, to get back in touch with the remembrance of Who we really are.

So I just found another paradox, or, more truthfully said, Reality just discovered another one of its "falsehoods". Life is such a mindfuck. God shouldn't be called God, Satori, Nirvana, Jesus or Krishna. No. It should be called Mr. Mindfucker.

Now I get it why enlightened masters don't get offended and don't lash out to ideologies or uncounciousness - because they see that these aspects of reality are just God and they are the journey through which He planned His unraveling. It does this through opposition, as Hegel mentioned in his dichotomy, if you're familiar with it.

Read that Hegelain Dialectic wasn't actually mentioned by Hegel, but refined by later contempories, inspired by his work. Not too familiar with it, although I think it uses a coherence theory of truth, which I think is inelegant. Infinistism seems more viable to me, although not really sure how to approach it.   

Coherentism: Two foundational beliefs. So a form of foundationalism. The second video I found an interesting explanation, it's timecoded as well.

In this case 1) Everything is truth. and 2) Falsehood exists; but if everything is truth falsehood doesn't exist.

Thought the follwing video was an interesting explantion of theories of truth.

@Speedscarlet Given the fact that everything it's a groundless ilussion, The Truth is also a false concept which tries to grasp Being. So our language is useless and truth and falsehood are just indicators of interest for us and our well-being, even though we say that The Infinite it's the ultimate truth, we do it because it feels good, ecstatic, and out of reach for the usual counciousness. 

Nothing can be explained - that's the ultimate truth. Live it's a never-ending mystery. 

You have to distinguish between verbal/conceptual truth and Truth as Being.

There is no opposite to Truth as Being.

Falsehood is a concept, which results from the imagination imagining something which is not currently present in direct experience, without being aware that that imaginary thing is actually an existing object (an idea) within direct experience, and is therefore technically a part of Truth.

The only reason you can say that a unicorn isn't true is because it is True, but your mind is confusing what a unicorn is.

A classic example of confusing the map for the territory.

In Truth, there are no maps. There is only pure territory.

The pure territory is the Truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I know that it's just a territory, but giving it a name, even a majestic one, like Truth, isn't even close to what it actually is. Words are useless in spirituality, for the most part. That's why silence is the only guru that will answer our full calls and questions. It's a shame to move The Infinite into language, because it's beyond our pity mecanics of communication. It's kind of a blasphemy. 

modern truths are closely tied to identity and physicality

I can imagine an unicorn in my mind and that unicorn is alive

it is consciousness, mainly hosted by my creativity just the same way as I am a living being hosted by the creativity of the univers

most people would say that this unicorn does not exist because it only exists in my head, firstly assuming the location of the imagined unicorn, I can tell with confidence it does not take place in a human head, but on another plane of existence

who shares my imagination? 

just because you can't consciously see the imagined unicorn in my head, doesn't mean that you haven't witnessed it on a degree of being more profound, who else has seen this unicorn?

how many beings in other dimensions of existence witness our lives and imaginations? or are affected by them?

most falsehoods are accusations of imagination, an imagination that deviates from the objective physical world!

falsehood rests on the notion that the physical shade which we witness, is the only thing in which truth arises, a materialistic truth!

a

I'll go as far as to say that there is no objective physical world,  even this mass physical reality rests on imagination and is sustained by imagination !

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

It's a matter of levels and point of view. The closer to Self Being, the more truth and less levels. 

On 8/23/2018 at 2:31 AM, Stoica Doru said:

@Leo Gura I know that it's just a territory, but giving it a name, even a majestic one, like Truth, isn't even close to what it actually is. Words are useless in spirituality, for the most part. That's why silence is the only guru that will answer our full calls and questions. It's a shame to move The Infinite into language, because it's beyond our pity mecanics of communication. It's kind of a blasphemy. 

How pathetic. You say words are useless in spirituality yet you keep posting posts highlighting the "right" words about spirituality?

If the silence is the best guru, then why you keep posting?

It's true that the so called truth can be truly derived from Not-Knowing grounds, but words can serve as pointers and motivational elements to keep you on the right path.

If you have an attention deficit, go heal it in other places.

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

On 22/08/2018 at 6:12 PM, Speedscarlet said:

Nothing is true

is this statement true? :P

unborn Truth

Even the real can be false. There is no actual division between the real and truth. The real is a function or a manifestation of truth. 

The thing is, it is optimal and useful or not?

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Is it possible to not be an hypocrit ?

Like 0 hypocrisy at all without being awakened ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them