SoonHei

Scale of Enlightenment | 1 to 6+

32 posts in this topic

Hi All

I know there are an Infinite number of paths to the lasting-enlightenment state...

This is what I have learned thus far in regards to its major checkpoints in a timeline kind scale.

Note, these are the main checkpoints only and only showing the direction of getting closer and closer to enlightenment - in real situations, there maybe sub-states in between or a movement away from enlightenment. Also, the final level (see below) really has no limit, but's it's the final check point after which sky is the limit to how deep your understanding goes.

Here it is.

1. Start: average person today fully at the I am the body-mind paradigm.

2. Next checkpoint: learning about spirituality and the concepts
3. Next: having deeper intellectual understanding of these concepts - having small doses of insights and unquestionable realizations
4. Next (major): getting the 1st glimpse of the Truth via practices or just spontaneous or even with psychedelics
5. Next (state over a period of time): integration after having learned about One's actual being post glimpse/awakening
6. Final (but not last - sky is the limit): end of seeking / enlightenment

7. ?????????? ... AND DEEPER AND DEEPER AND DEEPER... ??????????

Edited by SoonHei
grammar correction and underlining.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Artaemis wow... so you had your awakening? could you share how that "experience" came about and what it was like soon after?

Also, if you're at 5 - this is the HARDEST PART of the journey. You gotta go thru an exhaustive process for all of it to collapse in on itself and for "you" to see that there is nothing left to seek.

Love Is The Answer

1 hour ago, Artaemis said:

I keep slipping from 5 back down to 2. 

I can't seem to make my realizations unquestionable for long. 

Sigh

That's also it

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

24 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

so its a permanent knowing that I have voluntary access to

So you can access your empty,boundless being rather easily if you want?  Just direct your attention to it,and there "it"/you are?

24 minutes ago, who chit said:
1 hour ago, Artaemis said:

so its a permanent knowing that I have voluntary access to

So you can access your empty,boundless being rather easily if you want?  Just direct your attention to it,and there "it"/you are?

What I'm getting at, is if you can get to that without much difficulty,integration is just continuously going back to that and staying there,marinating in it so to speak,as much and whenever you can. That extra 5-10% will start dropping and you won't have to keep returning to 2.

Integration is just consistently accessing that beingness,and staying there as often as possible,until it is no longer needed. The 5-10% will start dropping more and more over time the longer you stay there.

Edited by who chit

I'm in that process,so I'm not talking out of my ass/theorizing. One of the fundamental mistakes being made for awhile,was trying to understand it more than just being in it. The understanding and integration comes in being it. That's the only way ahead,from this point on. You're in an advantageous  place as you said. It takes most people quite awhile just to get the glimpse.

17 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

It creates very strong affects. Then when the doubt rises it can be especially excruciating.

Yeah,the doubt/fear can take some time to get through. Once that barrier is broken it get's a lot easier.
Marinating in it is some feel good stuff after that..

43 minutes ago, who chit said:

Yeah,the doubt/fear can take some time to get through. Once that barrier is broken it get's a lot easier.
Marinating in it is some feel good stuff after that..

I am also in the process of staying more and more in marinating. Marinating (in it) feels like there is no need to do anything that you don't want to do or feel like doing. It seems that it is increasingly moot whether something gets done or not. Consequences increasingly don't seem of significance.

11 minutes ago, dorg said:

I am also in the process of staying more and more in marinating. Marinating (in it) feels like there is no need to do anything that you don't want to do or feel like doing. It seems that it is increasingly moot whether something gets done or not. Consequences increasingly don't seem of significance.

Reflecting on this, consequences are moot as there is no-one living in consequences. It is all as it is as it is. No one is measuring better/worse, good/bad... No one is anxious, attached to outcome, expectations. No one feels guilt, blame or pride. It is all just love in action/inaction. Nothing to like or dislike. It could be said that it is all the same, but its not as its all moving on, flowing, celebrating itself, continuously freeing itself - oh how lovely this is...

3 minutes ago, dorg said:

Makes all the work,ups/downs,chaos etc.,that are common on the path worth it. No doubt.

Just now, who chit said:

Makes all the work,ups/downs,chaos etc.,that are common on the path worth it. No doubt.

Oh yes, it certainly becomes the overriding passion. Or it has here :)

12 minutes ago, dorg said:

Reflecting on this, consequences are moot as there is no-one living in consequences. It is all as it is as it is. No one is measuring better/worse, good/bad... No one is anxious, attached to outcome, expectations. No one feels guilt, blame or pride. It is all just love in action/inaction. Nothing to like or dislike. It could be said that it is all the same, but its not as its all moving on, flowing, celebrating itself, continuously freeing itself - oh how lovely this is...

That's the stuff.
Real freedom. Real Joy. For absolutely no reason than just being.
Don't need understanding for that.:)

Edited by who chit

There is no 7, enlightenment is realising the ultimate truth, to say that there are higher stages is to say that there are multiple ultimate truths. Emotional development and human maturity is something you can work on even after enlightenment. But enlightenment ends the spiritual seeking.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

@Artaemis Woah

That's epic, ur awakening

Hey I won't call that cheating, you must have gotten pretty close in a past incarnation to have gotten it as a child

Hardwork

Pays off

<3

Love Is The Answer

@Saumaya

Emotional development and human maturity is something you can work on even after enlightenment.

Yes. I meant this as higher levels in my original post.

And also, I wanted to know it like this, so I can understand what I may have missed

Thank you

So just to understand, what does spiritual seeking mean? As in... Isn't awakening just a 100% beyond doubt confirmation that nothingness is our natural state? What does spiritual seeking refer to after that? Working towards staying in the easily 99% of the time?

And all the while human maturity and emotional development continue along side.?

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei  As far as emotional development and human maturity are concerned, they are largely unrelated to enlightenment. Enlightenment can ofcourse help a lot so these two areas can be taken to a next level.

Spiritual seeking happens because we want to realise our true nature. What stands in the way is our personal identity and beliefs which makes us perceive seperateness where there is oneness. True Spiritual seeking is more of an effort of burning down falsehood, as falsehood never existed in the first place. Enlightenment is more like untruth unrealisation than truth realisation. You don't really get a glimpse of truth, but a glimpse of un - untruth. That's why embodying your glimpses is not exactly how it works in the long run. Seeking ends because there is nothing more to seek. Truth was always there, and untruth has been realised as a story you bought into. 

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H